Minimize Scars from Breast Lift

I had a breast lift revision for scars 6 weeks ago...

I had a breast lift revision for scars 6 weeks ago. I am starting to see the same pattern as with my previous breast lift where the vertical and horizontal lines meet under my right breast. That scar is widening and is turning white and a little wrinkled. On my left breast, the vertical line is starting to widen (from the center of the vertical line down the where the horizontal line is).

For the first breast lift surgery, I used silicone scar sheets by Biodermis for 6 months. I wore them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and they didn’t help. My scars became raised (hypertrophic) and ropey (around my nipple and vertically). I cried a lot over this and since the first lift was not done properly, I went in with a different surgeon for a revision of the scars. He did a nice job, but I am very concerned that these incisions will become hypertrophic like the last ones. I am currently using Tegaderm transparent dressings (no ointment) and place 3M paper tape over the Tegaderm to help keep pressure on the scars. I wear the Tegaderm for 7 days and then change it.

What can I do to keep the scars from my breast lift flat and prevent them from widening and becoming hypertrophic?

He is one of the best in town and did an exceptional job with making fine incisions and being extra careful.