Melanotan 2 - Tanning Injections

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections...

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections now for 6 months and after the initial nausea, headaches and 'flushes' all of which disappeared after a week. I look and feel great.

It initially took 23 injections to acheive the desired colour and now I only have to inject once a week. I researched the product for 2 years before trying it and have the Melanotan 2 shipped from the States as opposed to buying it from the internet which is often made in China and contains filler - mannitol (organic sugar)not harmful but a total waste of money.
I would definately recommend it,no more harmful rays, dried out skin or smelly fake tan!
Happy to answer any questions anyone may have.
Bev x

This discussion has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. Please read our Community Guidelines under the Be Safe category for further information.
My email is ***@gmail.com please send me where to get I'm from Ireland thanks
I wrote an email to your mailbox, as above indicated. Check it out.

Whereas it is not illegal to buy Melanotan 2, it is illegal to sell, therefore I do not wish to name the person who provides me with it.