Melanotan 2 - Tanning Injections

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections...

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections now for 6 months and after the initial nausea, headaches and 'flushes' all of which disappeared after a week. I look and feel great.

It initially took 23 injections to acheive the desired colour and now I only have to inject once a week. I researched the product for 2 years before trying it and have the Melanotan 2 shipped from the States as opposed to buying it from the internet which is often made in China and contains filler - mannitol (organic sugar)not harmful but a total waste of money.
I would definately recommend it,no more harmful rays, dried out skin or smelly fake tan!
Happy to answer any questions anyone may have.
Bev x

Whereas it is not illegal to buy Melanotan 2, it is illegal to sell, therefore I do not wish to name the person who provides me with it.

This discussion has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. Please read our Community Guidelines under the Be Safe category for further information.
My email is ***@gmail.com please send me where to get I'm from Ireland thanks
I wrote an email to your mailbox, as above indicated. Check it out.
Is mt2 safe to use while taking other medication?!
To the best of my knowledge, the answer is positive. The only factor really preventing the use of Mt-II is the presence of moles arising suspicions of being malignant (changing color, and/or with irregular borders and/or asymmetric and/or much larger than a typical mole usually is and/or expanding its size).
I first brought my M2 last june 2012, I started of using 10 units of it a day and went to ibiza in august 2012! I was AMAZED with my results! Everyone was asking me where id been, How long for and commenting on how amazing my tan was! It really was glowing! Im about to order my next set of M2 but people are putting me off with there comments relating to Skin Cancer.Aparently it prevents it so ive read.
Hi can someone let me know where I can get mt2 from to the uk? Thank you
Me I got it

hi im just after startin my m2 i have been on sunbeds for a bit but havent been in a couple of weeks i need to have my perfect tan in 10 days im still tanned from sunbeds do you think ill be a nice color for then ?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

doesnt it have any side effects?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Yes, but mild and temporary. They are: Spontaneous erections )obviously just for males!), mild flushing and mild nausea; tha last 2 are typical just of the first administrations. Then, some people can develop moles that can be temporary or permanent. Finally, a loss of appetite can be developed as well, but, unfortunately, this is usually very short-lasting!
Does anyone know were to source Melanotan ii that is save and can be dispatched quickly to Ireland?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Please stop spamming. This forum is not meant for advertising!
did you have any luck finding a melanotan 2 source? im in the same boat living in Ireland
any chance you could link me..been trying multiple versions of that web address and its saying the address no longer exists

Hi I was wondering could someone tell me where to buy melanotan 2 if living in Ireland ? Melanotanmagic no longer ships to Ireland and melanotan skin solutions doesn't either . I really need it soon so was wondering could someone let me know Asap thanks x

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

hi just wondering if you had any luck sourcing melanotan. Im in the same boat living in Ireland and looking to order!
Hi I've been using melanotan 2 for a week now and have been doing more research while I have been loading. It really concerns me with all of the different opinions on the Internet and the facts are very mixed too! Short term side effects I can deal with but I've also read that a scientist who was taking part in the trials had said that the reason it hasn't been approved is because there was some doubt about wether or not it causes melanoma as well as preventing it and as I dug deeper discovered that there have been quite a lot of reports that after using this product these people were diagnosed with akin cancer and a couple of body builders my partner knows have also said that they know 4 people who tried it and 2 of them ended up with akin cancer... Now I'm worried and don't know wether I should continue or not! Does anyone know enough about this product to put my mind at ease! So far I'm finding the more I research it the more frightened I'm getting : (