Melanotan 2 - Tanning Injections

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections...

I have been using Melanotan 2 tanning injections now for 6 months and after the initial nausea, headaches and 'flushes' all of which disappeared after a week. I look and feel great.

It initially took 23 injections to acheive the desired colour and now I only have to inject once a week. I researched the product for 2 years before trying it and have the Melanotan 2 shipped from the States as opposed to buying it from the internet which is often made in China and contains filler - mannitol (organic sugar)not harmful but a total waste of money.
I would definately recommend it,no more harmful rays, dried out skin or smelly fake tan!
Happy to answer any questions anyone may have.
Bev x

Whereas it is not illegal to buy Melanotan 2, it is illegal to sell, therefore I do not wish to name the person who provides me with it.

I first brought my M2 last june 2012, I started of using 10 units of it a day and went to ibiza in august 2012! I was AMAZED with my results! Everyone was asking me where id been, How long for and commenting on how amazing my tan was! It really was glowing! Im about to order my next set of M2 but people are putting me off with there comments relating to Skin Cancer.Aparently it prevents it so ive read.
easytan-europe is where i get mine
Hi can someone let me know where I can get mt2 from to the uk? Thank you

hi im just after startin my m2 i have been on sunbeds for a bit but havent been in a couple of weeks i need to have my perfect tan in 10 days im still tanned from sunbeds do you think ill be a nice color for then ?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

doesnt it have any side effects?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Does anyone know were to source Melanotan ii that is save and can be dispatched quickly to Ireland?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Please stop spamming. This forum is not meant for advertising!

Hi I was wondering could someone tell me where to buy melanotan 2 if living in Ireland ? Melanotanmagic no longer ships to Ireland and melanotan skin solutions doesn't either . I really need it soon so was wondering could someone let me know Asap thanks x

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi I've been using melanotan 2 for a week now and have been doing more research while I have been loading. It really concerns me with all of the different opinions on the Internet and the facts are very mixed too! Short term side effects I can deal with but I've also read that a scientist who was taking part in the trials had said that the reason it hasn't been approved is because there was some doubt about wether or not it causes melanoma as well as preventing it and as I dug deeper discovered that there have been quite a lot of reports that after using this product these people were diagnosed with akin cancer and a couple of body builders my partner knows have also said that they know 4 people who tried it and 2 of them ended up with akin cancer... Now I'm worried and don't know wether I should continue or not! Does anyone know enough about this product to put my mind at ease! So far I'm finding the more I research it the more frightened I'm getting : (
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

My sister used these injections for about 3 months. Needless to say, my sister now has lupus and her health is in poor condition. NOT saying these injections were the cause- NOT saying they werent either. Just a thought.
I'm so sorry!  Do you know if she bought it online?
Hello, I have been using the injection for approx 20 days and injecting every few days at first now everyday but i have only slightly changed colour... i have used the sunbed a few times... i am type one but not ginger just dark hair dark eyes and WHITE skin :)

Any suggestions on how i can actually get the dan i desire or is it just that its not going to work for me :(

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I've heard some really bad reviews about that website. And I'll reiterate never use
premixed melanotan...
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

do u no a form where there is proper imformation on this??? i've ordered them now and now i'm not so sure after your reply :s