Hard Lumps from Gynecomastia Liposuction

I had gynecomastia surgery done about 2 1/2 months...

I had gynecomastia surgery done about 2 1/2 months ago. I recieved liposuction to get the fatty lumps removed from underneath my nipples- i really need help with this i am freaking out.

I still have hard lumps under my nipples, my doctor says it is from scar tissue as a result of liposuction... I have massaged them each day and night since i was about to but the thing is I have felt these lumps since the day i got the procedure done so i am beginning to think my doctor didn't extract anything from underneath my nipple.

Please help me I dont know what to do!!!! Thank you very much.
Hello Keaton, I underwent lipo about a month ago and i have the same trouble as you had. The lipo sure did help in reducing the size overall, but these hard lumps still make them look pointy, giving ti a small breast like appearance. Please update me with your condition, as to whether it improved on its own or you needed a revision.....And how long did it take to get a flat chest.please reply, I am very worried :(
Thank you very much Dr. Schuster for taking the time to reply to this that helps immensely, I will keep you updated with my results
Dear Keaton You might want to try using a vibrator or personal massager to help the lumps. It can take up to six months for this to resolve. If after that time the lumps are still there a minor touch up can be performed under local anesthesia. As for the tissue under the areola, if it is still there you may need excision of this tissue which also can be done under local. Fortunately it is usually a minor correction and hopefully will give you a satisfactory result. Good luck, Steven Schuster MD FACS
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

The doctor did a terrible job there's no reason i have this issue still