Lower Stomach Protruding After Tummy Tuck

I did it because my stomach was large and not...

I did it because my stomach was large and not satisfied after 4 pregnancies. So after years of exercise I finally decided to have the tummy tuck.

The pros are your tummy feels a bit tighter. Cons its painful, down time quite long, and not too thrilled about results

Does anyone else have this problem?
Dr. Shah

Still the same with my tummy.A slight buldgebut istarted working out so im hoping it flattens some.
Its been almost 2 years now since my tummy tuck, and im not 100 percent happy. even though ppl say its flat i still see a budge myself. My belly button looks very good, but when i eat my belly button hurts from the stretching. Even though i can barely pinch any fat it still protrudes a bit and i thought it would be more concave. i also got some fat still on my hips so in May im having lipo.
I just had my tummy tuck on Friday (2 days ago) and haven't really been able to see results. When I do get to peak, my stomach does not appear tight or flat. I am getting really nervous!!
My belly button actually looks pretty good, which I am thankful for because it's pretty much the only great thing I've had so far. The open wound on my stomach is starting to heal finally, but its taking a long time. I asked my DR about my stomach protruding and he said that it was just from the swelling. I guess we will see. I can only hope that it is the only reason.
How long ago did you have your tummy tuck? I am 8 months post op and even though everyone tells me it looks great i can still see it protruding. And one side of my stomach seems flatter which makes my belly button off center. Do you still suck in your stomach?
I have the exact same problem. My Doctor told me to still suck in my stomach but after 6 months post op I figured by now it would be very flat. Also i dunno if its because i still have a belly but my belly button now looks off centered, does yours?
Is sucking in our stomachs supposed to help flatten it? That was the purpose in paying all that cash and going through the painful procedure. Sometimes I think it may be scar tissue because its so hard and tight, even though it protrudes.
Yes, I have the same problem. I've complained several times to my doctor. My stomach was big too and I thought it would be completel flat after the tuck but it protrude below my belly button. Its firm & tight but it still protrudes! Sooo! Frustrating! I'm disappointed too. I'm 6 months PO.
I have the exact same problem.Do you still suck in your stomach too? Im 8 months post op and since part of my stomach is flatter than the other my belly button is off centered
how is your stomach now
My stomach is protruding a little bit but I am not sure if it is just because I am swollen or what. My stomach wasn't that big to start with, I just had two c-sections and stretch marks galore to deal with which the tuck got rid of.. but I have had other complications too.. I'm so frustrated...