Significant Pain/sensitivity After Lipo to Flanks

I had a tummy tuck 7 weeks ago today. My stomach...

I had a tummy tuck 7 weeks ago today. My stomach is exactly what I expected - flat but with a serious scar. Also, had lipo on hips and flanks that appear to be waste of money. My hips haven't changed an inch since surgery and my lovehandles on my back look exactly the same in clothes.

Updated on Oct 4, 2009
I love my tummy tuck but still unsure about the lipo to hips and flanks. At 8 weeks I haven't seen any drop of clothes size and my hips seems to be getting wider!

I had a tummy tuck, lipo on hips, and lipo on flanks 7 weeks ago today. The tummy tuck looks great. The hips and flanks look the same as before. My hips even measure exactly what they did they day before surgery. I've noticed that my stomach, especially around the area of my new belly button, swell up significantly during the day compared to what it looks like when I wake up. Does that sound normal? When can I expect that to subside? Also, the area of my flanks on my lower back are still incredibly painful. They even hurt if someone just touches them to hug me. Does that senstivity sound normal? --- UPDATED October 5, 2009 --- I had a tummy tuck and lipo on hips and flanks 8 weeks ago. At 4 weeks I was thrilled with results. Now at 8 weeks my hips look much larger. How is that possible?