Lipo is the Best for Fat Around Belly and Upper Back

It was a great experience. I wasnt in a lot of...

It was a great experience. I wasnt in a lot of pain at all. In fact I took Tylenol only.I am truly happy with my results.

I always had a lot of fat around my belly! I hated...

I always had a lot of fat around my belly! I hated it soo much because I could never wear something without the fat hanging over!I finally decided to go with my Dr. after browsing around. I am too happy with my results and as of today Im only 3 days post op!

I had traditional lipo wit the wet technique done to my entire abdomen and upper back! Listen to me when I say I saw immediate results after surgey and I was still swollen.

The pain was mild after surgey. Although they perscibed pain medication I only need needed Tylenol extra strength and I even went to class the next day.

I stop wearin that darn garnment a longtime...

I stop wearin that darn garnment a longtime ago. I just got sick of it! So maybe thats y im still a lil swollen at 2 weeks! All I know is that im happy with my results!

I had traditional Lipo done last week. I am amazed...

I had traditional Lipo done last week. I am amazed with the results and I feel that I see my final results but my surgeon keeps telling me that my waist is goig to go in and I wont see the final results for atleast 5-6 months. Is this true because I have always been a ruler shape and thats why i think i see my final results. Is this my final result?
Dr. Wendell Perry

He is so down to earth. Easy to talk to. When it comes to surgery though he is very serious. You will love your new look!!

So far soo good! I'm gonna post new pics soon :)
Your body looks great!!!
my doc told me i didnt have to wear the garment anymore. He told me to just massage the areas. Yes i also have been working out!How are things going for you?
I read u stopped wearing that garment. Put it back on especially if u had ur back done! (assuming u did back too, cuz u mentioned it was swollen) That is the only way to get that chisel, sexy back! Thank u 4 posting more pics. Everything else still looks good though. Keep it up! R u excersizing & eating healthy too?
i love ur results!
ps: Where are your pics of your upper back??? (I had my back done as well)
I posted pics up hopefully they be approve by tomorrow so u can see!
wow, girly! I am PRAYING my results turn out as good as yours! I had my upper/lower abs done last week and could see immediate change, but I am expecting much more. Your 4 wks pic is unbelievably amazing! I'm going to Miami at the end of this year (thus why I rushed to get my lipo 6wks out). But now I'm wondering if I should've just waited and hired YOUR Doc? lol. Your pics give me hope. I will hopefully post my pics/story on here tomorow.
This patient has amazing results. Her doctor is a true talent...
I'm impressed. Very good results.. I sort of have a similar body and Im planning to get a procedure just like yours. But there is one thing that is scaring me ,scaring.. Because i have heard that black ethnic scarred badly. Please post more pics..
I didnt scar bad at all. Ite the equivalent of get nicked by a wire. mine have healed up quickly. some i have to even search for because they are hard to find.
Amazing.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SIDE PROFILE SHOOTS OF YOUR BRFORE.....YOU LOOK AMAZING,,,HOW MANY CC'S DID HE REMOVE.....
I just added side shots hopefully they will be up by tomorrow! No i do not kno how many cc's he removed!
OMG! you look like black Barbie, awesome sexy.
Aww! Thanks so much!!! Muah!
I would think one week out you still have swelling! Looking good and congrats! :-)
Definitely don't go buy an entire new wardrobe just yet. I definitely had a shape change from 4 weeks to 11 weeks, so be patient because it is likely to get even better. glad things went well for you. I know it was the best decision for me.
Great result! I'm happy for you!!
Thanks soo much!!! Did you ever go back to pre-op size? I hope so because it looked sooo good!
The picture of me smaller wasnt preop it was just after the surgery. I was swollen so I guess thats why my results looked so different then now. Unfortunately, I need a revision! Horrible results! You, on the other hand, look great. I wish you the best of luck with healing! Keep sharing, it really helps.
do you know how many hours your procedure took and how much fat the doc took from you?
I wanted general anesthesia because I didnt want to be awake during the procedure and because you are asleep it extends the amount of time they can work on you. I dont know how much fat was taken out but I know it took 3 hours!
can I ask why you opted for general anesthesia instead of local?
so you were put under general anesthia? do you have any scars or lumpy areas?