Lipo: First Week Was Horrible but Was Worth It!

Pros: -I have an hour glass figure ;) -flat...

Pros:
-I have an hour glass figure ;)
-flat stomach
-no love handles
-size 27 waist
-can wear skinny jeans and pull it off
-comfortable to wear a two piece bikini
-i look great in pictures
-i got inspired to eat a heathier diet
-husband loves it
-i also got a butt injected with my fat which makes my butt look
-everyone compliments me
i feel much more confident and happy with my new look.

Cons:
-it's pricey $$$$
-the recovery is painful the first week. The first few days were the worst. I felt dizzy and dehydrated. When I would stand up I felt like passing out. I called my Dr after a few days of the surgery and he told me to drink lots of water and gatorade or vitamin water. He also told me to take IRON and I did and I felt much better. He also told me to take advil every 6 hours for the pain because the pain is unbearable.
-you have to take time off of work. i took ten days off because i really didnt feel okay to work yet
-you need assistance from someone to help you get up and use the restroom and shower
-the compression garment must be worn for at least 6 weeks, its tight and it hurts
-bruising and swelling
-sharp spontaneous pains
-you can't do regular exercise until atleast after a month
-your very fragile the first month

i am 28 years old, weighed 130, 5ft tall wore a size 8. I had liposuction on my abdomen, lower and upper back, arms,outter tighs, and had my fat injected into my butt I am now a size 2, 125 lbs.

i am not going to lie, the pain the first week was unbearable and during that time i regreted my decision of having the liposuction. i consider myself to be a mentally strong and physically strong person but i have to admit that the pain was unbearable and very painful the first week. You really have to have tough, think positive, and take it one day at a time. Despite the harsh recovery, I am glad that I did it and very satisfied with my results. So far I am in one month after the surgery but from what I see so far, I am loving it and so does my husband.

Dr. Martin Yanez

Because my doctor was careful, friendly, and shaped my body beautifully with minor incision marks. I highly recommend him.