Lipodissolve on Jawline

I had lipo dissolve on my jaw line 6 weeks ago. it...

i had lipo dissolve on my jaw line 6 weeks ago. it was pain free but i was very shocked at how much i was swollen after it. be prepared you will be very swollen for about a week.it cost me 200 euro and i had no discount and it hurts me when i open my mouth to eat.

Thank you for your input, I guess I should look into this other procedure - my friend wants to come with me. Her neck is a lot worse than mine too. I can wait until I am certain about the procedure.
Hi. Just wanting to know whether you had the neck lipo done. I have just had it done in Melbourne and would be interested to compare notes!
Actually the down toime is much much hight, because people are still having serious issues 6 months after the fact. Issues like pain and looking like they are 6 months pregnant. Don't base this decision on cost, your body is more important than that. I am a chiropractor and a martial artist, I had power assisted lipo on a Wed., I went to the office and worked on a few patients on Saturday, the next Tues, I went to martial arts and did some upper body work, like blocking. So in just a few days even though I was real sore, I was able to have some activity and function at my job that requires me to exert myself. Now if I had the opportunity, I would have liked to take an extra day or 2 off work, but that does not work in self employment. Honestly, go to some consultations for liposuction, talk to some docs, I think you will be much much happier with liposuction.
Yes, thanks for that, I'm not really sure about it yet. It's so confusing. I was very interested in this, because of the lack of downtime, and the fact that it's about 10% of the cost of the other treatment, which also involves a local anaesthetic!
That sounds great, I will make an appointment to see him, although, I have seen some before and after shots, and some of them are hard to see the difference. A friend of mine tells me this is not worth it, as she has consulted with a doctor who seems to have her convinced of "laser lipolysis" a few thousand dollars, and involves laser as well (something like that)!
You should really research lipodissolve before injecting this stuff into your body. Look at the satisfaction rate just on this site. It is terrible. There is always going to be someone that has good results with a product/procedure, but when the majority have negative results it is time to run. Your doctor was probably talking about Smart Lipo or Vaser,Smart Lipo uses a laser, Vaser is ultrasound lipo. You would probably have better results with either of those options. Lipodissolve has too many risks and negative side effects not to mention poor results.
It cost $300 per session, I felt I needed 3 because I have quite a lot of fat under my chin (I inherited it from my mother) There was quite a lot of swelling afterwards and I needed to take a week off work. It takes several months to see the final results but I am delighted. Dr Powell is great, very down to earth and just lovely.
Wow, I was looking at his website, and emailed them, did it cost you very much, I want my double chin done as well. How long do you need to be out of sight for? I don't want my kids to know/ thanks again
I am in Melbourne - I am happy to recommend Dr David Powell 1300 547 634,
Hi, I have had lipodissolve done 3 times on my double chin and jowls. The results have been great but it can take several months before you really do see results. My doc here in Australia told me what to expect and I was happy to wait.
Hi Aussie Annie, if you are in melbourne - can you recommend me the doctor you saw? thanks
its ok now well its not as swollen but there is still some swelling on one side of my face. it hurts when i open my mouth to eat some times which is a bit worrying.i dont think there is any difference really i told my family i got an infection and when the swelling went down not one person noticed any difference not even my husband he also thinks i got an infection and myself i dont think it was worth the worry and i just hope to god in a few weeks i can open my mouth properly....
I had lipodissolve on my chin area 3 weeks ago, the swelling has almost gone away, but my left side of my lower lip is paralized and droops down when I smile. I cannot open my mouth all the way, the side of my face seems like it is locked up along my jaw line on the left side. It is painfull when I try to open my mouth very far. Can anyone help me? Will this go away eventually, is it my nerve or a muscle, that is causing my pain? Please help!
Hi Claysee, I'm in the same boat. It's been one and a half months now, and my face seems to have dropped. Can't smile :( Let me know if you've managed to recover and how you did it?
Hi anon,It has been 2 months now, the left side of my jaw still has a small lump, when I open my mouth wide, I have a weird line that runs half way up my face. My lip droops just a little bit now on that side. I can open my jaw all the way now and it does not hurt anymore. I am hoping it will get all better in time, my doctor told me he has never seen this before. Thinks it will go away with time. How are you doing?
How is it now? Did it work? I did it 4 days ago and it and the swelling is diminishing everyday, but I cannot say if it dissolved my fat