Worth It to Me

I used the Dallas location for mine. The results...

I used the Dallas location for mine. The results are pleasant but not perfect (nothing ever is). I healed quickly and would do it again.

What is the difference in this and a regular necklift? Which locations are the worst?
Can anybody explain the difference in what they do as compared to regular necklift? Why is it called LSL? What is so different? Which locations are the bad ones?
I chose a regular local plastic surgeon. The peace of mind knowing I am less than 50 miles away from my Doctor, instead of 200 miles away is worth the price of the anesthetic. Sleeping through it all was worth it too! The price of a lower facelift was actually about the same. If you are still out there, how do you feel about your choice now, over a year later?

It has been over a year and there has been some...

It has been over a year and there has been some sagging but not a lot. The effect is very natural and still an improvement over where it would have been without it.

I had lifestyle lift 3 weeks ago and results are fantastic the only differance is that you are not put to sleep which is a bonus anisthesia ia VERY dangerous thing and that is what kills people bad results are not from, lifestyle lift it is from bad doctors and bad patients who dont follow before and after procedures .
I know it is nerveracking when you read all the negative stuff but a lot of it is people like you who have not had a lifestyle lift but believe all the negative stuff sometimes things can go bad but 95% of the time I think it goes great I have met a lot of people who have had it and are happy and I know someone who has seen hundreds of people because of the line of work she is in and she rarely finds anyone unhappy.
The same people keep posting negative stuff a lot of people are missing out on a great experiance because they are scared just reserch your dr. and go for it it is a facelift.
I'm still out there! After more than a year later I would still do it again. A little sagging but that is normal, it still looks better than it did. I see no scarring (but I suppose it is behind my ears).
All face lifts sag a little after all the swelling is gone they can only stretch your neck so far every plastic surgeon I saw told me that even lifestyle lift but all that skin that is cut off is not coming back and if you have the neck muscles done you get an even better result.
Teresa Elliot

My doctor had the procedure herself so she was very experienced. She was very patient, gentle and kind.