Waste of Money in Nashville, TN

I had the procedure and left with scars, webbed...

I had the procedure and left with scars, webbed ear, etc., and paid extra to have the procedure done on my neck. It was a total waste of money. I look no different than I did before the procedure, except I will forever have the scars and the loan to pay off.

When I visited the doctor to ask for a refund he stated they prefer to do a second procedure. He also stated that a second procedure can be dangerous and if it did not take the first time, it will probably not take the second time around.

Now why would I want to have additional, worse scarring for no benefit. The doctor then told their corporate office that he thinks he could do another procedure. They contacted me and when I told them what the doctor said, they referred that I was lying because their doctor would not lie to them. Then proceeded to tell me the charge I would have to pay to correct their mistake.

I would have NEVER go through the pain, scarring etc. for no benefits and I would definitely not go through it a second time with the chance that it still would not work.

They seem to fail to tell you that when they taking your money.

My opinion is they fail to inform you that the procedure may not benefit you.

I had the CO2 laser facial treatment two months ago and see no reduction in my wrinkles. My old skin never scabbed up or peeled off. Am awaiting my reply from LSL headquarters regarding a refund of my $1800.
Will proceed to small claims court here in FL if my money is not refunded. Please write me if you had any luck with small claims court.

Dear everybody,
Don't go to the Franklin,TN office or any other LSL office unless they are certified by the ASPS certified plastic surgeon. They are Otolaryngology surgeons going into Facial Cosmetic Surgury by taking a few hours to become eligable. They do not know what the hell they're doing and the proceedure is not new. It's old and has been dumped by reputable plastic surgeons because it is ineffective, with bad results.
call your STATE's medical Board & check out your Dr for board certifications& also any lawsuits against him/her.

Look on the website( BIO)) and (certificate) , you will see the MD license # to use. You can even do it online by finding your state's medical board. Good Luck
I was ready to make an appt. at coolsprings now i'm really scared.Has anyone went to nashville,tn. good or bad results?thanks
I have heard of many woman in Franklin, who were very unhappy. Granted, I don't know if it's the same dr, but well worth checking into
Has anyone had this procedure done in Franklin, TN? If so let me know. thanks
I am scheduled for Nashville/Franklin, TN. Please advise who the doctor was. Thank you.
I am also scheduled for surgery in Nashville, TN. Please let me know who the dr. is.....much appreciated
Did you have your procedure done? If so, by how and are you glad? Thank you.
Be sure to ask if the doctor is a board certified PLASTIC SURGEON. Some of the Lifestyle Lift physicians are NOT plastic surgeons. I think many women just assume they are all plastic surgeons since they are doing work on faces.
I can't imagine letting someone other than a plastic surgeon work on a face.
I did ask, all there staff& the actual Dr. They all said YES>'Well, he wasn't. There is a 'play' on the words, Plastic Surgeon.Better to ask if/ where he was/is a Boiard facial Plastic surgeon.
So true. I DO know to check to see if they are board certified. But, it's still tough to tell who's an artist and who's not.
I am scheduled for Oct 16th please let me know who was your doctor in Coolsprings Office (Nashville)TN kat8223@aol.com thank you!!
Did you ever have the procedure done? I am thinking about going for a consult in Nashville. thanks
Oh my gosh, I just moved to Nashville. PLEASE email me and let me know whos good and who's not!
Thanks!!!!!!!
L
Dear Small Eyes,
Do not get the LSL done in Nashville or anywhere. They are not careful who they allow to do proceedures. Most are otolaryngologists who take a few hours inservice to become certified to perform cosmetic surgery. They are not plastic surgeons. I could tell you my horror story, but it's too much typing. I can tell you more about why to avoid LSL or Quick Lift. Just remember what I forgot, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. Touch back if you care to.
2trusting
I would love to know how yours came out and who the dr. Was.
I did not have it done and glad I didn't!
I am going through same thing, I am scared for life,, no concern from them, they act like im in the wrong,, go look at my picture its awful looks like we could get refund
no picture! Thanks ladies for helping me save some money!
Who was your doctor in Nashville?
who was the doctor?
please do not do this> I had it done and no results. Went back and had it done and still no results. All that for nothing not to mention the money.
I think that anyone reading these comments and going ahead with the procedure is nuts! The negatives FAR outweigh the positives. Scary stuff.
I agree,I was considering it, for the price I would get it done right!