The Sides of my Face Looks Like Ginsu Practice Warfare

I did it to look younger. Florida the statute of...

I did it to look younger. Florida the statute of limitations to sue is 2 years. Unfortunatley I have 1 month left & lawyers saying not enough time.

The procedure was 2 hours. Parts of my face still numb yet while cutting around the second ear I felt them cutting me. It felt like they were using a scissor. They told me they were almost finished. The local anestisia was a real joke.

I have very noticable scarring and discoloration. You can see where they cut up around & down my ears. I still have itching - oh they didn't even attach my ears Back right.

The place was mobbed & they like to keep potential patients separate & away from returning patients. Since I can't name the place I will tell you this. You can see the building from I-95 near cypress exit. They are in the alpine motors jaguar building.

I can never again wear my hair i'm a ponytail - the scars are even around the hairline in the back of my head. And I also have a matching lump on both sides back there.

One dr. Was from my hometown of Staten Island New York. He told me don't worry he would take good care if me. So I had a false confidence in him.

You get what you pay for! Ignore those bullshit commercials & get yourself a private plastic surgeon!

Dr frank catalfumo - lifestyle lift

i was going to go for the lift and neck procedure. the dr was very nice said he had 5 years in doing lifelifts his credentials looked good. but he never touched me never evaluated my skin did not show me what to expeck i would look like just seemed to echo the ads and the paperwork they cupplied initially. then gave me more infomation about the procedure which i was very concerned about. so not being a rich person and always being told i do not look my age i think i will stay away from lifelift and use my death insurance for something more pracitical. and i thank each and everyone who gave their comments and experience history. and i do agree which the last commentator i am so sorry you all had to go thru this but i think in sharing you have saved a lot of eople a lot of problems.

I had an appointment next week for a consultation.Boy, am I glad I found this site. I will cancel and now I'm not even considering plastic surgery. Thank you to all who shared their story. I am so sorry this had to happen to you to save the rest of us. God Bless!
Once it's in your head it's hard to just dismise it. I had turkey neck, didn't want to get dressed felt what was the use, great hair, great skin, perfect features, just saw turkey neck. Went 2 mths ago to a REAL plastic surgeon. Love it. I find it so funny that because there are so many horrible results from a factory like LSL, I read so many women say, so I'm just going to forget about it. Save a little more money, be put under and have it done. SO WORTH IT. Easily takes off a good 10 yrs., this procedure was done for decades before LSL, look at the old movie stars, they didn't go to lifestyle lift 50 yrs ago. Just saying I am so glad I had it done and I think if it bothered you before this site, it will always bother you, there are reputable drs who will see you get the best results possible with the most minimal pain possible. So worth it to me, now I look in the mirror and don't see a craggly neck, pain was minimal, follow up fantastic with a REAL plastic surgeon. Was a toss up between a new car or the neck lift I'd rather hear, you are so pretty, rather than, I love your new car. I'd rethink it if I were you. The best.
Thanks to all of you for frank statements and open hearts.Just returned today Jan 06 2010 from San Mateo location and was set to go forward with the procedure thank goodness for this site. Thanks Again Open Heart
Thank God I found this site!!! For Christmas my husband gave me a neck lift,,,it's what I really wanted. I thought I would go to Lifestyle lift, I saw the commercials and thought it would be simpler than the usual plastic surgery route,,,,after reading these reviews I will stay far far away from Lifestyle lift,,,will be talking to a board certified plastic surgeon next week. Sorry things didn't go well for some of you, but thanks for giving the rest of us a heads up!!
I have watched with interest these infomercials. As I age I am really unhappy with the neck thing that happens. After seeing another of these Lift commercials I decided to come on line to see if there were clinics in my area, I found this site. So glad I did. This ain't for me!!!! Thanks for your input!
The Ft. Myers office has been hounding me. I decided to check the scams on this first, and thank God that I did. I just wanted to get rid of a turkey neck, but not with what I've read. Thank you all for sharing!
Glad I could save you - Just last night my boyfriend said maybe someday I could fix this scarring cuz it looks like I was burned in a fire - Wow that hurt!
LifeStyle Lifts commercials still on CNN - saw one this morning (11/17/09) during Fox & Friends news show. I listened to them also, bad results, still big problems over one year later.
There is much more that went wrong with me - but just how much can one type on their iPhone? Lol. Some day If I ever come into money I will get it fixed. Unfortunatly I am now retired with no good income to speak of. The amazing thing I found is the traffic of people going thru that place was like a cattle call - move them in & move them out! I suggest anyone contemplating this surgery "as sees on Oprah" to contact me - Including you Oprah! & Good Morning America and everyone else!
I had the Lifestyle Lift four to five years ago. The pain was immense, and I still have visible scaring. The physician (in Houston, Texas) was very unprofessional. He commented to one of his assistants, while I was actually undergoing the surgery (and bleeding profusely, apparently) that he should be "charging more for the procedure." This surgery was falsely represented to me in terms of the pain, the period of convalescence, the results, and the level of professionalism of the physician. DON'T DO IT!
I am sorry that you have and still are suffering. You make a good point about the Dr.'s instilling a false sense of well being in the patient. Just like the "sales people" dressed in white coats to give the illusion that they really have some formal training in the medical field. Not only is it a shame that a company can treat their patient/clients in such a manner it is also a shame that the federal government that regulates such places does not have a clue as to what is happening in these "clinics". I do hope other women take your advice about going to a real board certified plastic surgeon (American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery -- AAFPRS the world's largest association of facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons.) If not and a woman is dead set on having a LSL, please at least get a 2nd opinion from another surgeon. I hope you find someone that can help you with your scars. Best, Chrytal Eckes
Please come in to see me in my Miami office. Maybe I can help you. # 305 598 0091. I fix MANY poor LSL results. Just did one last week and my result corrected the 'bad' LSL result. Regards Dr. Blinski, MIAMI
LSL.. As a former patient, I just wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to you for getting involved. LSL states you guys are jealous of them, that's why you speak out. We that have had this procedure, know the truth... Not many doctors are brave enough to get involved or state they fix LSL poor results. Again, thanks!