Please Listen to the People on Here! My Mother Wouldn't Listen & Has Severe Problems Now.

Please listen to these people about this being a...

Please listen to these people about this being a scam! My mother has horrible scars from this & her ears are numb. She also has severe pain constant pain. These doctors know that what they are doing is wrong!

We are going to attorney this week. This procedure was beyond a nightmare for her & they will pay for they did to her.

It is 2010 March......LSL never did come to Hawaii.
Thank u for all that posted andd im sorry to hear all the bad news, I hope the best for you all.

P.S maybe you should post the name of the Dr and also their location so people would know who these people are and hopefully say away from them.
I met with the Dr. in Ft Myers Fl office this week I was going to have it done but after reading all these horror stories I think not thank you and good luck to all of you please email me
LSL has just started showing their infomercial in Hawaii this week. I looked it up on the net after seeing it and was sent to this site. I guess I'll be looking somewhere else to have my neck tightened. My heart goes out to all of you. Can anyone answer a question? Did anyone have to sign a paper called Informed Consent? It is a document that says that the Dr. explained all the things that could go wrong..all the risks you are taking with this procedure. Lots of fine print and medical terms. When you sign one of these, you are saying that you were informed by the Dr. of all risks and that you UNDERSTAND what has been told to you and what is written on that paper. If you did NOT sign an Informed Consent you have quite a good shot at winning your lawsuit. Thank you all for sharing your nightmares so others wont have to.
I have a feeling that Life style lift will be out of business or claiming they are bankrupt by the time a class action law suit gets filed by all these women that they have ruined there faces. The DR. at LSL told us that these bad post on "Real self" were lies by another mini face lift company.... No, I know first by seing first hand, that LSL are scam artist & they will pay for what they did to my mother. How these low lifes could target older women- is beyond me. If anyone hears of a good malpractice attorney in Atlanta then please let me know!
Ladies, thank god for this forum. I had an appointment today, and decided, with the urging of my husband, to see if there was pending litigation or any judgments against LSL. Found one in the state of New York for false testimonials on their website which also referenced this site. After reading these heart wrenching testimonials, I have decided to undertake the conventional surgical procedure. I'd rather be in a sterile environment with qualified nurses and physicians should an emergent situation arise. I hope the ladies who have suffered emotional and physical scaring will have their physical scars corrected and a successful judgment.
PS: Don't forget to include photos. Remember that once you've written a final draft of a letter (that's the hard part) and decided which photos you want to send, then you can easily send copies of the same letter--with the recipient's name changed--to other people too. The more people the better.
Dear christina23, I'm so sorry for your sister's bad experience. Please, please all of you who have had, or whose loved ones have had, bad experiences with LSL--please file complaints with (1.) your state's board of medical ethics as well as with (2.) the attorney's general office of your state--and (3.) send a copy of your complaint to the American Medical Association while you're at it. There's power in numbers. Be sure to cite your physician's name, LSL, AND the fact that an office person was paid a commission to solicit you into some form of surgery or another (if that in fact is what happened in your case), because that is unethical.
Everyone out there beware. I just returned from my sisters bed-side where she has been for 2 weeks in intensive care due to complications from LSL. Thank God that she is still with us after a nightmare 2 weeks. She will be in hospital for 10 more days to help recover from the horrible outcome.. Her head swelled up so grotesque that it was hard to recognize her. Black and Blue, a trac so she could breath because of the swelling and on and on and on...
Oh my word, this is horrible. Another realself person, Morgan has also just been admitted to the hospital yesterday for IV antibiotics. They say she will be there at least one week maybe more. Where did you sister have her lift? Could you do her bio on line here and post it so all can read. I wish her a speedy recovery. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
Funny, that I can't retriev the reply on my comments.......
know my sister is just coming out of the intensive care and will be in hospital for a while longer. I can't devulge the area at this time. Her privacy is too important, and we are still very concerned. It is truly a nightmae and I hope no one else has to go through this horrible ordeal as we her family has. I hope Morgan gets the help and care she will need....
I am so glad I researched this before my consultation scheduled for 08/17/09 in Dallas.I guess that old saying is right, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I'm sorry so many women have suffered at LSL's hands.Good luck to all of you in the future.
good for you for canceling your appointment. even though I am not unhappy I had mine done, I was terrified the first few months.but mine is better all the time and my husband loves it even though i still have loose skin under my chin.If I had it to do over I would have a real face lift, not the LSL.
I had my eyes, neck and face done. First of all the pain from the shots were terrible very terrible. So I was in and out of the chair in one hour, hard to believe right? I had at least 180 stitches I look like I was severly burned. There should be a class action about this I am trying to find an attorney because I have a large 5 year loan to pay off and for what! For them to cause damage to my face I think not. Please do yourself a favor don't get this done it is a scam from the time you have your consultation until after your surgery it's all about how much money they can get out of you. I wish I never would of done this to my self, hard lesson learned.
My heart goes out to all of you. I hope you are all filing complaints, complete with photos of damage, with your respective state boards of medical ethics.
hi i would like to know if anyone got there money back so they could go n have it done the right way.
There needs to be a class action law suit against this place to stop them from doing this to women. My mothers eye lids looks like she is some type of drug now or that she's really tierd because they cut half of her eye lids off & pulled them to tight! ..........These people need to pay all of you for disfiguring you & torturing you. Even if this place has huge attorneys it doesn't matter because they are destroying peoples face & any jury would be disgusted after they saw what they have don't to my mother!
"Have done" I mistyped.
My lifestyle lift experiance can only be described as hidieous!!!!!! They talked about the procedure like it was a have it done go to lunch type of thing! BAH!!!!! I was in more pain from this procedure then I was after 3 major back sugeries!!!!!!!!! My swelling never really went down, The DR.s and staff abandoned me, My scars are horribly keyloided and infected, and I get the embarassment of being called "Frankenhead" by people! Not to mention that after making numerous calls to the office, no return calls were ever returned!!!!! And...when I did get a call back,3 months after surgery, and the initial complaint, the tech laughed at me regarding my condition,and being called Frankenhead, and... had a tech call back, with a different Dr.,whom was not involved at all with my procedure. I plan on demanding a full refund with hopes that someone can help heal my scars and infections. However, the emotional trauma has scarred me deeply! Oh, and when I called about my severe irritation , infection, and keyloiding, I was told to just apply cortizone cream! BAH!!! And this was because the DR. was on vacation!!! If Lifestyle Lift approaches you... Run fast and far!!!!!!!!!!! My procedure was done In Troy MI in 4/09 and after all my calls and complaining I was denied an immediate appt. and told that I could not be seen untill July and that the DR. available could and would not help me! Truly they take the money and run!!!!!!!!!
Morgan, you sound like a lot of us who have had problems with LSL. I too demanded my money back and still nothing. I wouldn't count on them giving you anything back with out a lawyer involved.
I need to post my pictures and wonder can anyone tell me how to do so? Pictures speak for themselves, I am a mess, I have a Dr. now coming to my house, I am having wound care. You guys need to see these pictures. I just need to know how to post them on here.

You can post a review with photos using this link

Dear Tom I cry as I reply to this because the pictures are so horrible that I have lost my beautiful face. I don't see a link. Please email me {edited} I will attach pictures to your email and can you please, please post them. I don't want another person to be hurt and left like they have left me. I have several very popular lawyers in Michigan wanting to sign me, yet I have not signed yet. I have also been made aware of a class action law suit. In the mean time I must show the world what was done to me! I have a private DR. now coming to my house, and wound care. After 4 months post operative, I look in the mirror at a face that I don't know anymore. I am deeply depressed by this. I paid in full. I can't cancel payment. I am how ever a person that does not give up and intend to make this my life long endeavor if necessary to stop this horror. I have Ny Attorney Generals office asking for my information, via, phone, and mail. I also have lawyer appoinments all next week. I don't leave my house. I don't go to parties, I don't do anything but hide. Now my face has open wounds, that disgust me, and humilate me beyond your wildest dreams. These pictures will speak for themselves, yet if they stop even one more person from being butchered so then they must be shown. Ty in my email you can provide the link or how ever you would like to do it. As I told LSL I will not be ignored, nor will I go away in a corner and die. I will and intend to fight. I will support anyones law suit 1000% I will gladly share my photos, and my information. They must be stopped from this horror! Thank You. Please feel free to share my email with others, as I will share pics and what ever else I can do to help their cause.

Edited by Tom: Morgon, I removed your email address because you could get tons of spam by posting it live on the web.  It appears sharon has responded, but I do hope you find support on RealSelf and build confidence in getting out again and feeling ready to move forward.  "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi Morgon,

I'm so sorry for all that you've gone through. Please try this link to share your photos (copy and paste into your browser or click and it should work): http://www.realself.com/node/add/treatment-review/162

Best wishes,