My Doctor in Atlanta Did a Great Job!

I had my lifestyle lift done in Atlanta on Sept....

I had my lifestyle lift done in Atlanta on Sept. 2, 2009. The procedure took one hour and I felt no pain only pressure. My Doctor was great, she talked to me the whole time and her nurse was wonderful. The most uncomftrable thing was the wrap they put on my head for the first 24 hours and that was removed the next day.

I saw the results immediately!!! I am 53 years old and have been told that I look 40!!!!

There is some numbness around the ear area, but I was told about this by my Doctor before the procedure. I followed all instructions about how to sleep and I had no problems.My skin is smooth and youthful looking!!!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Dr.treated me like a friend and not a number or patient. She has wonderful credentials and I would refer anyone to her.

Would like to know if any one out there has used Anderson South Carolina Lifestyle lift facility?
NY State attorney general sued LSL and won an admission of guilt and $300,000 fine by the company for asking and encouraging their employees to send positive reviews to various review sites-although they never had any procedures.
I have been considering this procedure for a couple of years, but just recently started to research online. I am a little more cautious now after reading the reviews.
Has anyone here had the surgery done in Phoenix/Scottsdale area? Carol
Carol, Are you considering using this company's Phoenix/Scotsdale area office to have this procedure done? If so PLEASE read all the research posted in this forum about the "correctness" of the procedure itself. If the fact that most any board certified facial plastic surgeon will tell you that it is basically a phyical impossibility for the ears to hold up the remainder of the lower face (and this is how LSL does their "one-hour dramatic transformation.") isn't enough to deter you from considering this then perhaps other horror stories posted here will stop you. Or have you already undergone this horrifically painful and medically unsound procedure? Please let us know why you are asking? Because every office does the same procedure in the same manner and they all tell you that their surgeons are board certified but if you read your contract the fine print says that they might just be certification eligible. It is all a lot of hooey!
I was considering it, until a friend who knew I was , told me to google the comments...OMG....now I am requesting that they return my deposit of $400 or at least part of it. If this doesn't happen I think we all should contact our Attorney General's in our area and complain. They usually help a great deal when it comes to fraud, etc. This is my plan. Thank you for your comments. C
I certainly hope that they will refund your deposit. Save your money and find the VERY BEST Board Certified facial plastic surgeon in your area. It matters not what the cost is because I can promise you it will be worth not suffering through what we all have been through. Many of us have a class action lawsuit being filed as of September 2009. These things take forever though and we cannot sue for malpractice only for misrepresentation. Pamela (aka onebamalady)
Is that suit just for your area? If not, include me in it. What do I need to do? carol
No the suit is a class-action suit for the whole country, contact http://www.realself.com/user/Chrystal-Eckes (on this site) she put me in touch with the attorney (I have the address at home and I am not there right now.)
I am pleased that Dr. Whitacre made you happy. I was her patient too. I wish my results had beed as painless as yours. I also hope that after 10 months you aren't sagging again. Dr. Whitacre was decent, I cannot figure why she works for this corporation.
So this procedure is conducive to sagging again quickly? Do others stay numb? Is it really worse than conventional necklift?
YES, YES and YES! to answer all of your questions! No joke this was by far the most horrific surgical procedure I have ever experienced. If you read my letter you'll see I am no stranger to painful surgery. It has been less than eight months and my jowls are sagging, both sides of my face are still numb and I cannot ever believe that a neck lift done the normal way would ever be as painful and traumatic. Think about feeling the pressure as they turn the rod inserted through the neck muscle, smell the burning flesh from the cauterizing of blood vessels and feeling the blood run down your neck to your torso that isn't numb because they only used a local deadening agent. A real scene out of a horror movie is my description of this proclaimed "miracle procedure."
I'm happy you had a good experience :)
It seems that when someone has a good experience, others wish them misery by citing negative news articles. Why do you want to destroy their happiness? Just because some have had bad experiences, doesn't mean that they need to tell those who have GOOD experiences they are the exception rather than the rule. Why can't you just be happy for them? I guess misery loves company. I will be getting the Lifestyle Lift in Albuquerque sometime next year, and they have just been named the #1 Lifestyle Lift Center in the country, Top Doctors, Top Performance, Top Everything. So I feel good about that. I hope you will be happy for me if I am satisfied with the results. If I am not, you can then say "I told you so." But I prefer to be encouraged by the good experiences here, rather than the bad experiences.
Hi Rose, I do hope that you consider getting a 2nd opinion for your own sake before you go in for the LSL. Just to get other information about the procedure and compare apples to apples. In this day and time we cannot believe everything that is reported on a website or informercial. And to address the negative remarks about LSL, what would you do? Stand idly by knowing that you could possibly save just one person from the pain and suffering that you went through. I understand that the Albuquerque office may be the best in the country, but the other offices also make the same claim. What ever you decide to do, I wish you success. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
Who named LSL the best? Was it rated by a consumer group who is unbiased and did not receive recompense for their statements? Do you even know who or what organization bestowed these honors on this corporation? I too wish you the best, just be certain that they are because I can promise you this - it is not painless, you do not recover quickly, and you have no recourse if you are unhappy. Best wishes to you.

You're one of the lucky one's. Please take a look at what happened to me and I did everything I was told. The following article was in yesterdays newspaper. I live in the Daytona Beach, Fl. area and this was my Doctor. {content removed}

Edited by Sharon: Content removed. Due to copyright concerns, please do not copy full articles into comments.
Glad that worked out for you. Please give us an update in a few months. I was initially happy until I realized the numbness on one side was permanent and so were some of the scars and puckering that the doctor told me would correct itself in time - it's now been two years.