Latisse - Eyelids Feel Heavy

I have been using Latisse for 6 days now. After...

I have been using Latisse for 6 days now. After the 4th day, I noticed that my eyelids feel weird. By weird, I mean heavy. I can't even explain it but it feels weird.

The applicators that it is very tacky and bulky so I listened to the others on this forum and went out and purchased a small eyebrow brush. I put one drop of the latisse in the cap and use the brush to sweep it across my upper lash line and than lower lash line. I use water and than alcohol to clean it.

For the last few days, when I put on makeup and go to work, I'm feeling a weird very slight heaviness of my eyelids and the bottom lash area.

My eyes aren't irritated or red or itchy at all, just that weird feeling of slight heaviness. Has this happened to anyone?
I have been using it for about 3 months and I can't shake the dizziness or heavy feeling. Also sensitive to bright light. I can't use it anymore. Is there anything else out there I can try instead? I'm also going to sell my unopened new bottle.
Felt scary dizzy and fatigued. Not worth the risk to me. I found an eyelash curler and repeat applications of mascara give same effect without the risk and a lot cheaper too.
:-)
Yeah i just started using latisse 4 days ago and today when i woke up my eyes feel weird too like heavy...How many days after did those symptoms go away? I also noticed that last night when i was applying it some of the liquid went inside of both eyes.