Latisse = Luscious Lashes! First Time Trying Lash Growth Products - Minneapolis, MN

So I have never used any kind of lash growth stuff...

So I have never used any kind of lash growth stuff before (i.e. revitalash, jan marini). I got Latisse about 2 months ago and have been since blown away.

I applied the first 2-3 times with the sterile brushes and then into the garbage they went. I went and bought myself a cheapy eyeliner brush and have just been using that with no problems yet. I applied every night before bed for the first month and now i am doing it every 2-3 nights just to make it stretch. so far i haven't noticed any different between using it every night or every other, so i will continue maintaining this way.

I am kind of non-compliant when it comes to wearing my contacts during application, but i haven't had any issues yet so i will just continue doing it. the only real "side effects" i have had were bloodshot eyes now and again and that really doesn't bother me at all.

My eyelashes rock and I couldn't be happier with the results. I am hooked on Latisse for life!

I am disheartened to update this post by saying...

I am disheartened to update this post by saying that a Dr. in California stole my picture and is using it on his website without authorized use. So therefore I am deleting my picture. Some people have no shame...

photo

Dr. Victoria Hagstrom

Explained all possible complications and side effects. Gave me realistic expectations.

Hi, Did your eyes feel irritated, itchy and get red in the beginning of use of latisse? If so, how and when did it go away?
I have NO eyelashes WHATSOEVER!! Im on the 4th day using Latisse and I'm reading all these girls' comments and seeing that most of you have *started out* WITH eyelashes, It will be an absolute miracle If I grow lashes!! Im so tired of sticky fake eyelash glue :((( I'll keep you all posted on my progress!!
AMAZING. i am getting mine today!
Najda please keep updating us on your progress. Your lashes look amazing. I love reading about everyone's progress and pictures make it even more exciting. Thanks!
Rosie, Najda isn't wearing glasses - so we can see her lashes in all their glory! Give us some more SANS spectacles, and you'll amaze us even more than yu've done already!
I am wearing mascara in both photos, yes. The photos were taking in office before and about 7-8 weeks after use. I am totally hooked on Latisse!!
Your photos are awesome, much better than mine! Were those photos taken by your dermatologist?
Wow Najda. Good results you have there! May I ask if you are wearing mascara in both pics? Thanks.