Burnings on my Face After Laser Therapy (Iran)

To get rid of some unwanted hair round my chin and...

To get rid of some unwanted hair round my chin and neck,three days ago I had laser therapy and after that all these round burnings which resembles bruises appeared on my face,has not changed ever since.I am using zinc oxide and hydrocortisone on them all the time.They are so dark that even cosmetics can't conseal them.

I had recently taken roaccutane capsules for acnes and it had resulted a perfect,shiny,spotless skin.Still I am takin it twice per week.I did not remind my laser therapist this very fact though.Could it have anything to do with laser burns?

Almost two month ago,I had laser treatment on the same areas and told my derm all about the capsules.She said there would be no problem to get laser.I did it and it was really safe and painless,yet too costly.So I decided to go for another clinic which was more reasonable and this time felt no need to talk about roaccutane.

Mind you that I have had laser therapy with the second dermatologist many years ago and it was always safe.So,I perfectly trusted her.She suggested she was using high energy laser to achieve better results!Alas,not a very good one though!

Do these burnings hopefully fade away?do they...

do these burnings hopefully fade away?do they remain some spots?how can I reduces the chances of getting brown spots?how about Roaccutane?should I blame myself for not having told my laser therapist about them?Since I am still using Roaccutane twice a week,could it help the burnings to fade away more quickly?

I think all in all laser is safe,but the degree and the type does matter.