White Scars from Laser Burn - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Laser hair removal. My first few treatments were...

Laser hair removal. My first few treatments were amazing. Loved the results, left me smooth and almost hairless. My last treatment however was very painful and burnt my leg leaving me with white circular scars all over looking like fish scales.

I had laser hair removal and it left white circular scars (the shape of the laser head) all over my leg. Looks like fish scales. The laser burnt my leg and left blisters and scabs that soon went away. I am hispanic, with medium brown skin. I have gotten these white scars before but they were very vague and went away within a week. These are just not going away.

What are my best options for creams or treatments? And approximately how long do these white scars take to heal? Appreciate it.

ut where to buy the Desonida? Did it work? I still have very noticeable scards from IPL laser all over my chest - YEARS later! Any advice you can give is very much appreciated!
hi i did and at home laser removal treatment labor day weekend and i was very tanned,,,,i had circular marks all over my legs that were burnt then scabbed now are pinkish, i went to the doc and he gave me a steriod for the scabs to heal.it is now 2 months and my legs are still tan and my spots are slowly fading. it is very depressing, the only good thing is that i live in the north and dont have sun exposure on my legs for another 6 months. will these spots fade ??? i am using plamers coconut oil and it seems to be doing the trick, has anyone had permanent damage with burns. can i go back into the sun this summer? need help...my doc said they will fade i am hoping he is right. my skin has an olive complection. i will take any advice for anyone that has had this experience,,,thanks.....
I got my burns last year in June & it took a whole year before the marks were completely gone on my legs! I was very careful not to get sun & when I did I used 70-100SPF. I recently started again with the laser on my legs but it is a different laser than the one I got the burns from. The laser now is for darker skin even though I am white I have tan skin pigment so this laser is safer & I feel more comfortable. I have heard some people say the burns healed quicker than a year but it really is very individual & just a waiting game...Good luck to you!!!

My legs are "scarred" and got burnt