Diode LightSheer for Laser Hair Removal on Labia / Bikini Area

I have had 3 treatments using Diode LightSheer for...

I have had 3 treatments using Diode LightSheer for laser hair removal for my full bikini, but I have darker skin (near brownish color) on my labial areas, and the hair does not seem to be reducing in these areas. The rest of my frontal bikini is a pale yellowish (I am half Asian, half Caucasian), with some golden-brownish patches of skin here and there.

Is there a diode setting (pulse width, etc) on LightSheer which you believe would be effective for my skin on the labial portions of my bikini (much darker than the rest of my skin), *or* do you suggest switching completely to Nd:YAG for these areas? Do you recommend using all Nd:YAG for my entire bikini area, or Nd:YAG only for the labial/anal areas, and then diode for the rest? A photo of my full bikini area is attached. It was shaved last week when I had diode laser hair removal (3rd treatmt)

Hi Half, wow I've just been reading all your feedback on this discussion. You have a great wealth of information! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge on this. I'm wondering if I could also get your recommendation for the best laser clinics in Houston. I'm mixed race too with very light brown skin, i'm not sure whether to go for the Diode or Yag laser. Either way I would like to use the most effective system and bid rid of my unwanted hair that's depressed me for years! Thanks for your advice.
Hi, I have been doing alot of research on the best laser treatment for me (light skin and dark hair) and have decided that I need a diode or Alexandrite laser. Do you have a good recommendation of a place to go in Houston? There are so many to choose from!
Hi kenji, I sent you a private message with the info.

I am on my third treatment out of six, so I cannot make a full recommendation yet. I want to see the results after 1-2 years.