Diode LightSheer for Laser Hair Removal on Labia / Bikini Area

I have had 3 treatments using Diode LightSheer for...

I have had 3 treatments using Diode LightSheer for laser hair removal for my full bikini, but I have darker skin (near brownish color) on my labial areas, and the hair does not seem to be reducing in these areas. The rest of my frontal bikini is a pale yellowish (I am half Asian, half Caucasian), with some golden-brownish patches of skin here and there.

Is there a diode setting (pulse width, etc) on LightSheer which you believe would be effective for my skin on the labial portions of my bikini (much darker than the rest of my skin), *or* do you suggest switching completely to Nd:YAG for these areas? Do you recommend using all Nd:YAG for my entire bikini area, or Nd:YAG only for the labial/anal areas, and then diode for the rest? A photo of my full bikini area is attached. It was shaved last week when I had diode laser hair removal (3rd treatmt)

Six years later, still worth it

Six years after treatment, I got some re-growth (*very* sparse on the frontal part; about 50% reduction on the labia), drastically reduces my shaving time/maintenance, but not 100% removal. Still, it was worth it. I used to have VERY dense hair down there, prior to treatment. Thankfully, I had a very good laser technician/aesthetician (she was also an engineer!) who really knew her stuff and the machine settings, etc, VERY well...

I am on my third treatment out of six, so I cannot make a full recommendation yet. I want to see the results after 1-2 years.