I Have a Rock Hard Sexy Abs After my Tummy Tuck

I had tummy tuck and muscle tightening. After...

I had tummy tuck and muscle tightening. After having two babies and after losing all of my pregnancy weight I still had stretch marks and extra skin. Now I have sexy flat rock hard abs and best of all the stretch marks are gone.The recovery was painful but it was worth it, I would do it all over again in a heart beat. I was so insecure about myself, I wouldn't even change my close in front of my husband and now I walk around without anything on to show off my rock hard abs.I'm sooooooooooooo happy with the results, my stomach looks better than before I had kids, Thanks to my PS!!:-)

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H is the best PS in Vegas. He is so caring,so professional and he takes a very good care of his patients and his results speaks louder than any words...Bambi is his nurse and OMG!!! she is so wonderful,loving, caring and so patiance & passionate. Bambi & Dr. H took very good care of me throughout the whole process...Dr H deserves more than 5 stars. All of his staff are so professional and they answerd every question I had, no matter how many times I've called them; they were so nice, caring and always answered all of my questions and best of all Dr H gave me my confident back. Thank you soooooo much Dr. He will be my PS for all of my future surgeries. I do recommend him to everyone thinking about getting a plastic surgery, I even recommended him to my family, friends and to everyone I know.

I cannot see the recent pics/ It says they were updated can u post them somewhere or send em to my email? cnnmongirl@yahoo.com thanx

Hi blackrainbow,

HAPPYLV removed her photos in her latest update (November). Hopefully she will share them privately.

Cheers,
--Sharon

Hi lct, No, I didn't have hardness in my pubic area. Dr. Hankins gave me a scar kit with silicon sheet to place it on my scar and cream and it worked really good. You are in the healing process, you need to give yourself more time to heal to see the final results. Good luck and keep me posted.:)
Your description of what you stomach looked like before TT sounds exactly like mine. I have a few questions, did you have hardness in your pubic area? and if so how long does it last? Also, what did you do to fade your scar? I'm at 5 weeks post-op. I would appreciate to hear more about your experience. Thanks
Thanks HAPPY!! I DID IT!! YAY!!!!
I did it!! check out my story and pics when u can. I'm going back to the gym tonight and i'm so psyched about it. You are such an inspiration.
OMG!!! you look OWESOME!!! I am soooooo happy for you:)
I will post it again.
Happy, I'd love to see your pics, too. I had my FTT and BA back in April. I, too, am loving my results. I'm intrigued about the tatoo idea...sounds like a great idea! do you have the pics posted somewhere here, I'm not seeing them?
I will post before my TT picture.
I waited about 8 month after my TT, it took 4 days because it is a very large tat and I had to wait for the swelling to go down. I searched online and found a design that I really liked. My scar wasn't that bad it was so thin and flat I could hardly see it. I had a tattoo before my TT and most of it was gone after getting TT so, I had to get another tattoo to cover it.
How long did u wait before getting the tatoo cover? Did you get it all in one sitting? or? It's also blurry was there anything specific u got or is it just a design?
Yes it is, make sure that you use a numbing cream, I didn't use anything and OMG! the tattoo hurts alot while getting it done. Send me a picture of your tatoo after you get it done. Good luck and thank you so much for your comments.
Is that a real tattoo? If so that is awesome, I really like your results...Once I can I am going to be getting tattoos to cover everything as well. Really good idea and looks alot better.
New to the site, trying to get logged on.
You are welcome! Make sure that you have a lot of help during recovery...
Aww thanks so much for responding. Yes I will keep you posted.

I had my surgery done in 08 and six month after the surgery my abs looked rock hard and so flat, I do go to the gym & I swear to you that I havn't done any abs workout since I got the Tummy Tuck done. Thanks to my Dr. he is the best!! I will try to post some pictures. Good luck with your surgery and I hope everything works out for the best. Keep me posted after you get your surgery done!

I went thru with the procedure November 5th. I'm still swollen but I can see some results already although I have a seroma which needs to be drained. I'm already back to work and standing up straighter everyday. I sure can't wait for the swelling to go down and to get back into the gym.
Wow, that's AMAZING! Would love to see some pics though. Question: how long did it take to get your abs rock hard? I imagine you must go to the gym but you didnt say how long ago you had the surger. At any rate, i'm going in this Thursday, November 5th 2009 & i'm scared but excited. Thanks for sharing.