I Have a Rock Hard Sexy Abs After my Tummy Tuck

I had tummy tuck and muscle tightening. After...

I had tummy tuck and muscle tightening. After having two babies and after losing all of my pregnancy weight I still had stretch marks and extra skin. Now I have sexy flat rock hard abs and best of all the stretch marks are gone.The recovery was painful but it was worth it, I would do it all over again in a heart beat. I was so insecure about myself, I wouldn't even change my close in front of my husband and now I walk around without anything on to show off my rock hard abs.I'm sooooooooooooo happy with the results, my stomach looks better than before I had kids, Thanks to my PS!!:-)

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H is the best PS in Vegas. He is so caring,so professional and he takes a very good care of his patients and his results speaks louder than any words...Bambi is his nurse and OMG!!! she is so wonderful,loving, caring and so patiance & passionate. Bambi & Dr. H took very good care of me throughout the whole process...Dr H deserves more than 5 stars. All of his staff are so professional and they answerd every question I had, no matter how many times I've called them; they were so nice, caring and always answered all of my questions and best of all Dr H gave me my confident back. Thank you soooooo much Dr. He will be my PS for all of my future surgeries. I do recommend him to everyone thinking about getting a plastic surgery, I even recommended him to my family, friends and to everyone I know.