The Worst Mistake Ever, DON"T Do It

Iam 9 months into my invisalign, and I just...

Iam 9 months into my invisalign, and I just returned from my dentist, getting my teeth cleaned. Unfortunately, the "glue" that held the button on, ate through my teeth/enamel and now I need dental work done. My ortho denied that this could be from invisalign. Well, the damage was on the tooth the button was on, and the two teeth on either side. There is nothing I have done that could have caused this damage, only invisalign. I wrote to the company, no response.

Also, the invisalign, pushed my bottom gums down, and now I need additional work on those teeth. Also, my teeth are not straight.

I only wanted invisalign on my bottom teeth, but the ortho pushed me into having them on the top. I had red flags, and should have heeded them. The filing was overdone, leaving me with a horrible space on my bottom teeth.

I'm in my mid 40's and do NOT recommend invisalign to anyone

Gave me horrible advice, had to pay in full up front. Never told me about the filing of my teeth, until after I paid in full

Invisalign is not invisible. Buttons are quite obvious. Paing $4500 and then told you have to use your fingernails to take them out is ridiculous. And they are painful.
Obviously your dentist was more qualified and experienced then mine was. Unfortunately, I have to live with his errors
From my experience Invisalign always make top and bottom trays, otherwise you mess up your bite when you only wear top/bottom. So, it might not be your doctor's decision. The glue stain must be individual concept, depends on your enamel.I had no problem with mine. I had a wonderful experience with invisalign, my teeth came out to be straight and I had no issues throughout and after the treatment.
That makes no sense.
The button is actually made from the same composite material we use to fill teeth. It sticks by itself. It cannot cause a cavity. It most likely was a coincidence. The only time I have seen cavities while wearing Invisalign was caused by improper hygiene. Did you brush your teeth between every meal? Did you floss twice per day? It is usually not possible to only treat the bottom because the upper teeth hold them into place. You have to reorient the top teeth to allow the bottom ones to move to the proper position. I suggest you enroll in an orthodontic program before you comment publicly on a specialized area of medicine.
I did not say it caused a cavity, the glue caused errosion on the outside of the teeth. One, that the "button" was glued on and the two teeth on either side. My dentist said it WAS from the glue. I brush my teeth three times a day, and floss on a daily basis.
My teenager got Invisalign because she's a model and didn't want metal braces. There was no filing involved, no glued on "buttons", and no receding gums, so I'm not sure what all that is about. They worked okay, but IMO not as well as regular metal braces. The dentist kept switching around what she needed, and after we had agreed on and begun treatment said she had to have them longer and more cost. We said okay, but then after the whole treatment was completed, he said that it was an even higher price and that I owed a balance. Be SURE that you document the name of the person that gives you the price, as well as the date of the conversation. Get it in writing that it is the FULL amount. Needless to say, we won't return to that dentist.
What? My teenager got these because she's a model & didn't want metal braces. There was no filing, no "buttons", etc, so I don't know what that is all about. I don't think they work as well a metal braces, but they help. The dentist did quote a price, which we agreed to, and then after it was done say it was a higher price and demanded more money. Be super careful that you document the names, dates, etc, of all conversations regarding the price. Needless to say, we won't be going back to him.
I recommend it to EVERYONE!