How to Get Rid of Hypopigmentation After Dermabrasion - Ontario, Canada

Pros: Not Worth it Cons: Very Painful Asian...

Pros: Not Worth it
Cons: Very Painful

Asian with dark skin had dermabrasion 7 months ago, no improvement at all. I wish that i didn't have the procedure. I blame myself for not doing enough research about the side effects.

Please help. My new skin is too white, it doesn't blend in with the old skin. I felt so terrible to go out in public because people would notice right away.

I would like to know if i should wait 2 years to see the end results or should get out under the sun everyday for 5 minutes now to get the pigments back. It's summer right now. If it's ok to go out under the sun, then should i use the sun block lotion because someone told me that the sun block lotion would prevent the cells to repigment the skin? If i have to avoid the sun totally then should i use the microdermabrasion to remove the top layers of skin to activate the new cells to bring back the pigments? Really appreciate your help alot.

Asian with dark skin please be careful with dermabrasion because it may give hyperpigmentation or worst hypopigmentation.