Happy with Open/in the Hair Line Brow Lift

Pros--natural result; better lift than botox; open...

pros--natural result; better lift than botox; open procedure lowered high hairline for better proportions to the face. the hairline incision was causing me much anxiety pre surgery but really pleased and how thin the scar is and see it diappearing already!

Cons--not known at this time (not expecting many) but wasn't prepared for such bruising and swelling under eyes, lower face and neck.

I decided to get this done as after 5 years of using botox every 3 months to address lowered brow and slight ptosis on one side I wanted a more "permanent" solution. Had an upper bleth 2 years ago and going for incremental facial rejuvenation.

The pre-surgery consultation I got from the real self network from the surgeons was greatly helpful and put my mind at ease.

Looking for the best tips for bruising under the eyes cover up--10 days post op. I need to back to work in a week. Overall, very happy w. the open browlift and the natural results, minimal pain. what products have worked for patients to cover the bruises? I've been in hiding for 10 days and need to join the human race in a week.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

meticulous surgeon w. great bed-side who does much pre-consultations, post up follow up. very into natural results and the necessary detail that facial surgery requires. only does the face. has surgical suite w. considerate and talented staff. top surgeon in the philly area.