Receding Hairline at 37 - Hair Transplant Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself

I had a receding hair line at the age of 37. I did...

I had a receding hair line at the age of 37. I did not like the idea that I was going bald at such a young age. I would recieve comments from my coworkers about my hairless that would bother me. In addition, my wife never commented about my hair, but she supported me in my decision to seek more hair.

I had three procedures from the same doctor who gave me personal attention and care.

I would recommend hair transplants to anyone in my situation who felt like I did. The key is to find the right doctor who his superior surgical skills, but at the same time has the creativity to deliver results that are natural.

I am now 50 years age and I look and feel great.

i have had two surgeries by someone that only does that (do NOT go to someone who does alot of other cosmetic surgeries, breasts etc) if you paid 14k you got grossly overpriced. It does work and really shouldnt be based on speculation, but fact since its merely transplanted from the back of your head to the front or crown. I would never go anywhere but Los Angeles, or possibly NY to get the docs who only do this and are known to handle celebrities. I have had no issues and it grew in naturally. You should continue to take propecia as well.
Again with the "overpriced"?? How do you have any clue what kind of pricing he got? You have no idea how many grafts or what kind of procedure he had. That's like telling someone that they got ripped off for paying $20 to have their lawn mowed, without you having any idea how big their yard is. For all you know it could be a 20 acre estate and they got the cheapest lawn service known to man.
I used Scotts turfbuilder with tremendous results,i grew all of my hair back in three weeks.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

My medical doctor's care went above and beyond my expectations. His attention to my needs and concerns were addressed immediateley. I was well informed and prepared for each surgery. The nicest part of the experience was that my doctor showed personal interest in my recovery. His follow up was exceptional. He called me the next day to see how I felt and he also gave me his personal cell phone number. He called me later in the week to check in with me to see how I was doing. He is excellent in follow up. It was nice to have a doctor who cares.