Pearl Laser for Acne Scars, Pigmentation, Pores, Fine Lines

First, I must say that I am VERY surprised to see...

First, I must say that I am VERY surprised to see that some people have paid soooo much money for one session. And here I thought that $250 a session (in Southern CA) was expensive.

The esthetician (who is an RN) said I would need 2-3 treatments, repeated every 3-4 weeks. My total cost will be $750 for 3 sessions.

The biggest con is that I had dark lines and some honeycomb shapes across my entire face for 3 days. I didn’t begin peeling until the 3rd day and was worried that I would not be completely peeled by the 5th day, when I was returning to work. Most of the scabbing (that's what it looked like and felt like) came off by the 4 day, late at night. I had minimal peeling left, mostly on my forehead, by the 5th day.

The biggest pro, has been the results. I am 35 and although people tell me I look younger, I am not happy with my skin's hyperpigmentation, pore size, acne scars, and fine lines around my eyes. I saw improvement on the 5th day and 2.5 weeks after the procedure, I still continue to see improvements. Maybe this is due to increased collagen production?

As to the pain, maybe I'm a big baby. I thought the pain was between 8-9. Maybe because this was my first abrassive treatment?

JW Rhee Wellness Clinic, 1895 Orange Tree Lane, Suite 201, (909) 709-7638

Based on price and results!!