Pearl Laser for Acne Scars, Pigmentation, Pores, Fine Lines

First, I must say that I am VERY surprised to see...

First, I must say that I am VERY surprised to see that some people have paid soooo much money for one session. And here I thought that $250 a session (in Southern CA) was expensive.

The esthetician (who is an RN) said I would need 2-3 treatments, repeated every 3-4 weeks. My total cost will be $750 for 3 sessions.

The biggest con is that I had dark lines and some honeycomb shapes across my entire face for 3 days. I didn’t begin peeling until the 3rd day and was worried that I would not be completely peeled by the 5th day, when I was returning to work. Most of the scabbing (that's what it looked like and felt like) came off by the 4 day, late at night. I had minimal peeling left, mostly on my forehead, by the 5th day.

The biggest pro, has been the results. I am 35 and although people tell me I look younger, I am not happy with my skin's hyperpigmentation, pore size, acne scars, and fine lines around my eyes. I saw improvement on the 5th day and 2.5 weeks after the procedure, I still continue to see improvements. Maybe this is due to increased collagen production?

As to the pain, maybe I'm a big baby. I thought the pain was between 8-9. Maybe because this was my first abrassive treatment?

Hi Ice,

The clinic info is shown at the top of the review. You must be signed in first, and then it will appear.

Hope this helps!

I used Aquaphor (same consistency as Vaseline) to keep my face moist and that helped with the itching. My experience was that I saw improvement as soon as the scabbing came off and continued to see improvement over the next 2-3 weeks.
hello A in So Cal.... I believe they edited the info of the clinic you had the procedure done. I'm def considering this procedure... i'm 38 and have issues w/the size of my pores and some fine wrinkles... like you I'm told I look younger but want to slow down the clock... thank you, if possible please email me the info... thanks in advance!!! Ice
JW Rhee Wellness Clinic, 1895 Orange Tree Lane, Suite 201, (909) 709-7638

Based on price and results!!