I Look Younger After a Series of Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion.

I am in the midst of a series of six chemical...

I am in the midst of a series of six chemical peels with microdermabrasion and have had fantastic results (the cost I posted is for all six combined, they are $125 each with no charge for the sixth).

I originally went to take care of brown spots under my eyes caused by the sun and tanning in tanning beds. I did not see a big difference after the first session. That session was pain free, I felt some tingling. Because I did well with the first session, we stepped up the percentage of the peel in my second session (went from 40% to 70%). In my second session, there was a lot of burning. Nothing terrible, but I could definitely feel it. My face was very red when I left and I had scabs the next day that lasted for several days. I was a bit nervous to return but I am so glad I did.

My third and fourth sessions, the 40 and 70% were mixed and she didn't leave it on for long. In my third session, I lost at least five years off my forehead. It was a couple days after the peel and microdermabrasion that I noticed how fantastic my forehead looked. I also noticed my skin color started to really even out, as I have always had red patches on my cheeks. After my fourth session, I noticed the brown spots are hardly visible anymore.

I'm having my fifth treatment tomorrow and I cannot wait. My 20 year high school reunion is in two weeks and I feel great!

I went to get rid of the sun spots and have gotten much more than I thought I was paying for. My skin is smoother and prettier and younger. She told me that after my series of six, I can come in once or twice a year to maintain my skin. I am very happy with my results!

Ann Stratton

I am extremely pleased with my results so far. She listens to me and organizes my treatments accordingly.