Water Assisted Chin Lipo - Frenso, CA

I just had chin lipo done today.I went in at 7am,...

I just had chin lipo done today.I went in at 7am, but didn't have my surgery until 8:30.
It was right before the surgery time that I was informed that my original doctor wan't there and I got someone else.....I had met him before and I told him my concerns.He was very graceful and said he would understand if I wanted to wait for my original doctor.
My work schedule is tuff and It hard to get away...let alone have several days off in a row.
He explained the procedure to me,so in the end I took a chance and had him do it.
So I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

They gave me a nice "Coctail" of drugs to take....Ativan,benadryl,vicoden and a anti nausa drug.
I took about 45 min for it to kick in and then it was time for surgery.

The numming needles didn't hurt at all nor did the actual procedure.Every now and then I could feel the canula pulling on my ear.He just gave me more "novacaine".In all it took less than 45 min.

I home now...jut got up from my nap and had lunch and a cup of coffee....no painpills needed so far.

I go in for my pre op on mon....
Then I will let you know how many cc was removed and and how sucessfull it was.....so at this point I don't know.
I will keep you posted on my progress:)

Went back today to see Dr.Tavassoli at Athenix in...

Went back today to see Dr.Tavassoli at Athenix in Fresno.They spent a long time looking at me and keeping me informed.
So far I'm very happy......although it's only been 2 days.
I will go back next week for another checkup.
I have to wear head band for one week non stop,and then one week at night only.

They removed 50 cc of fat.

They removed 50 cc of fat.

Today is day 5 after my surgery and I'm feeling...

Today is day 5 after my surgery and I'm feeling great!
The head wrap is the only thing that bothers me.The pressure on my ears is painful.I cut some pieces of foam and placed them above the ears to give them a break.

My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner:)

Dr.Tavasolli at Athenix

He seamed really nice and caring.And he was very good at informing me on everything he did. After I go back for pre op I will adjust the doc rating and recomandetion.

That is some power filled water. Nice job docs!
How many weeks after the procedure did you get the final result? How long after the procedure were the after pictures you posted taken?
You seem to have had no swelling whatsoever. Your result is amazing.
The fat was suctioned and BAM there you are with an amazing neckline. How on earth can that be? =)
i have mine dont last June 2011, also at Athenix but was done in WA.. my Dr. is very in experience, my neck and chin is half way done... i have big bumps on both side of my neck, my nerve went to sleep for 6 months, i just finally getting my smile back, we went back to show them my result, the dr is so confused, but they offer to redo it with the diff dr, im not sure who yet... i have to wait... till its all schedule... you have a good result...i wish mine is like that.. thank you for showing..
maybe i should request your dr.. instead...
Sorry...it was last February :)
Its been about 9 months since my surgery and I'm still happy. I had the typical stiffness and "raking lines" after surgery but started massaging and stetching my neck after about 3 weeks.
There are no scars and nobody can tell I had anything done, except they think I lost weight.
you have a good result... my is half way done.... i and they promise they will redo mine with diff dr.:-(
Hi many months is your surgery on that pictures. ?

Thanks for posting photos -- you look great!  I also regret waiting 10 years from when I originally decided to get chin lipo.