Water Assisted Chin Lipo - Frenso, CA

I just had chin lipo done today.I went in at 7am,...

I just had chin lipo done today.I went in at 7am, but didn't have my surgery until 8:30.
It was right before the surgery time that I was informed that my original doctor wan't there and I got someone else.....I had met him before and I told him my concerns.He was very graceful and said he would understand if I wanted to wait for my original doctor.
My work schedule is tuff and It hard to get away...let alone have several days off in a row.
He explained the procedure to me,so in the end I took a chance and had him do it.
So I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

They gave me a nice "Coctail" of drugs to take....Ativan,benadryl,vicoden and a anti nausa drug.
I took about 45 min for it to kick in and then it was time for surgery.

The numming needles didn't hurt at all nor did the actual procedure.Every now and then I could feel the canula pulling on my ear.He just gave me more "novacaine".In all it took less than 45 min.

I home now...jut got up from my nap and had lunch and a cup of coffee....no painpills needed so far.

I go in for my pre op on mon....
Then I will let you know how many cc was removed and and how sucessfull it was.....so at this point I don't know.
I will keep you posted on my progress:)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Went back today to see Dr.Tavassoli at Athenix in...

Went back today to see Dr.Tavassoli at Athenix in Fresno.They spent a long time looking at me and keeping me informed.
So far I'm very happy......although it's only been 2 days.
I will go back next week for another checkup.
I have to wear head band for one week non stop,and then one week at night only.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

They removed 50 cc of fat.

They removed 50 cc of fat.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today is day 5 after my surgery and I'm feeling...

Today is day 5 after my surgery and I'm feeling great!
The head wrap is the only thing that bothers me.The pressure on my ears is painful.I cut some pieces of foam and placed them above the ears to give them a break.

My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner:)

That is some power filled water. Nice job docs!
How many weeks after the procedure did you get the final result? How long after the procedure were the after pictures you posted taken?
You seem to have had no swelling whatsoever. Your result is amazing.
The fat was suctioned and BAM there you are with an amazing neckline. How on earth can that be? =)
Dr.Tavasolli at Athenix

He seamed really nice and caring.And he was very good at informing me on everything he did. After I go back for pre op I will adjust the doc rating and recomandetion.