Fraxel Repair Nightmare

I did fraxel repair for acne scars & sun...

I did fraxel repair for acne scars & sun damaged skin. It was extremely painful even after taking 4mg of xanax & 3 percocet(25 mg total)& they put on numbing cream . I have a high pain tolerance but it was horrible.

Swelling & burned skin was incredibly painful & emotionally traumatic. I felt like a burn victum taking care of my face every 2 hours--having to look at myself this way. I could not stop shaking & crying for the first 3 days.

Today is day #4 and I just noticed that the doctor lasered my eyelashes & hair around my face so half of my eyelashes are gone & all the hair around my face, bangs etc. The laser tech who i did the consultation with said she makes sure that doesnt happen when she is there with the doctor, but she was gone when I had my laser surgery done.

I had fraxel repair done 4 days ago. My doctor accidentally lasered my hair all around my face & now its gone and so are half of my eyelashes. Will they grow back? If not what can I do? This has been the worst 4 days of my life. Horrible experience so far with my face & now I have these others issues with the hair loss. Please help!
How long did you have the v beam before the pits started forming? I have had the v beam in the past and never had a problem with it. I would flat out ask your doctor if she has seen this before. I had fraxel repair a little two weeks ago and it seems like the more problems you have the more the md just dances and does not tell you what they really think! I like you did not do this to look worse! But now everywhere I go people are staring at me. Hope your healing gets better.
I am 4-5 months post fraxel repair. I am having small pits forming on the outside of my cheeks. After my fraxel, my doctor had to use the v-beam laser on me to help with the healing from the fraxel. After the last v-beam treatment in December I noticed this pit forming on one side of my cheek that I did not have before. Now I am noticing 2 more on other side starting to pit & sink in. Looks like deep acne scars. My cheeks were fine before. My doctor says give it time & see if it fills in. She gave me cream to put on it, but I am worrying that more will keep forming. Has anyone else heard of this happening or had anything like this happen after their fraxel repair. I can't wear my hair away from my face because its so obvious. I did this procedure to look better not worse!
I surely hope things will get better for you! I've had a total of 3 fraxel restores and 1 fraxel repair (forehead only). I wasn't satisfied with the results after the 1st 3 restores and was told that for acne scarring, I would need 4-6 treatments! I'm trying to decide whether I want to have the repair done for the remainder of my face, more $$$ or do some collagen injections which are temp. Please keep me updated.

They acted like this was going to be a walk in the park. No big deal. They didn't tell me how bad it was going to be or show me pictures of the patients while they were recovering. They only showed me some before & after pictures. Also, Now a may have no eyelashes & missing hair,bangs etc. that may never grow back.