My Cheek Fat Injection

I had cheeks fat injection it only mad the lines...

i had cheeks fat injection it only mad the lines near my lips gone i feel i need more injection to them as i have hole near ears

do i need more injection and is it at my cheeks near ear and when can i re inject it? my first injection was 21/5/2009 and will it last for along time ?

fathy khodair

i have a tummy tuck and liposuction with him the result is very good

Iam from egypt too Plz let us share the details for each other plz iam looking for lipo and breast fat transfer
How do these fat transfers work without microsurgery connecting the blood vessels of the donor fat cells to the blood vessels of the receiving area? Can fat transfer be used to augment a breast reduced in size by lumpectomy and radiation? If so, how is it done?
I don't know where you live but Dr Frederick Lukash in Manhasset NY does just what you want. He was showing me and explaining it to me.
In my case, the fat graft died. Apparently radiated tissue does not accept the graft as readily as normal tissue.
http://www.fathykhodair.com/ This is the website that I found for the dr u listed.
That may be her Dr but one of her last posts 3 years ago said she had the work redone by another Dr. Just a note.
i actually found her other doctor! this is him : http://www.msimedspa.com/en/subservicesdetails.aspx?SubSrvceId=4&SrvceId=4 his name is Dr. moawad

{edited}

Edited by Sharon: We've added your surgeon's information to the review. Thanks!
what is the name of your surgeon, please?
for only $800? and it look so great! who did it? where are you located? i need to make a trip! :D
Im at egypt if u really wanna come contact with me ill give all details
Lord Egypt? I'm in Louisiana! I don't think i'll be able to get out there anytime soon. :)
Hi,

It looks really good. Can U tell me your doctors name and number. I live in Jordan and could come to Egypt.

Thanks
how long did the fat stay in your cheeks. ive read so much about it being reabsorbed.
no one even the surgeon can say if the fat will be absorbed or not its ur fats nature and the place its taken from so u need to choose good surgeon to have the most resulting improvement.
Yes you will need some more to fill in that hole near the ear. otherwise, this looks great! KP
thanks i re did it again with another surgeon i look great now thank god the cheeks gets much beater every day
I am in Egypt too, can you please tell share the information of both surgeons that gave u good results ? thank you :)