Lifelift Not Worth It

Save your money and see a real doctor, its been 2...

save your money and see a real doctor, its been 2 yrs. and i look the same but the only thing i did walk away with was a stitch left inbedded under my skin! so i guess its true "you get what you pay for.

I called to request the free info offered in the LSL infomercial. They seemed suspiciously pushy. I was urged to schedule an apt the next day for a "Free" evaluation. Does anyone have any info on the schaumburg location?
Im scheduled in a few weeks in scaumburg..can someone tell me if they've ever had good results?
hi, i wouldnt feel right speaking for anyone else, but be sure thats where you want to go, i had mine also in schaumburg but cant remember which "i use these words with a grain of salt" doctor it was, id have to check me papers, i think as women & men we should be more pleased with ourselfs and not be so down at our looks, and there was a video i saw after i had it done called plastic surgury nightmares that made me wake up and think omg! what was i thinking.
I am supposed to have the life style lift for turkey neck in February 2010 in Schaumburg, Illinois. Is it best to lose my $400 or have the procedure done? I am really scared now. Thanks for any help?
Hi Gimme, sorry you had poor results with your LSL. Many of us have. Thanks for posting your experience. Did you ever get the stitch taken care of? The part about getting what you pay for... I cannot speak for everyone else, but, if people would only take the time to compare the same procedure with the same type of anesthesia, they might be surprised! I hope everything works out for you! Best, Chrystal Eckes.
i did have it done in illinois, for me it was a waste, i should have walk out when my doctor answered his cell phone 3 times durring the procedure,
Was it Shashikant or Rachel? Did you have it done in Schaumburg, Il?
Who did your procedure? Did you have it done in Illinois? My husband is considering having the L.L. done in IL as well. Perhaps I can save him the heartache of wasted money, and poor results. Your reply is greatly appreciated. JL
Hi Ima, Hope I am not too late... If your husband insists on a LSL, why not at least get him to seek out a 2nd opinion. He might just find that the pricing to be in the same $$$ range that he is seeking. If he refuses, get him to read these posts. I sure would hate for him to have the procedure and wind up looking the same in 6 months. Dr Prendeville post here at realself under the Doctors Q&A area. Please have him go there and read about the procedure preformed and the lasting effects. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
Thank you for your response, Chrystal. My husband cancelled his appt after I shared the feedback found on this site. I also learned that Lifestyle Lift was sued for false advertising. Apparently, they used their employees to write positive reviews which deceptively lead potential clients into believing what was written. Allegedly, there are other lawsuits pending. After doing my research, I have done everything possible to convince those I love not to go through with this procedure. Two for two have cancelled due to the compelling evidence found on this site, and elsewhere. Patients beware!!
Good for you for doing your research. I do hope that all works out for you and your husband. Yes, LSL was fined by the state of NY for cyberposting exactly as you described and there are other lawsuits pending against LSL. I am glad that you found the information needed to make an informed decision. Best, Chrystal Eckes.