Looks Amazing!! Happy with Facelift for Jowls and Droopy Skin (52 Years Old)

I had a facelift and an eyelid lift on April the...

I had a facelift and an eyelid lift on April the 16th, 2009. I am 52 years old and was beginning to see slight jowl lines along with a double chin. My eyelids were droopy and I had big puffy bags under my eyes. I am very happy with my eyes and overall appearance of my face.

My concern is about a weird tingling, slightly painful feeling I am having in my upper cheeks. I see some slight bruising and the cheek muscles feel like they are stretching downward. It hurts to lie on my side in bed. And perhaps its my imagination, but I see slight jowls again if i hold my head a certain way. My husband swears he sees nothing. But my concern is this tingling pain in my cheeks and I wonder if my cheeks are sliding down their original position as the sutures dissolve?

Photo Update

Update 6 years later

Follow up on 2-7-2015 My face still looks awesome! I have since discovered the world of Botox and fillers and have been doing that for a year now at Dr. Ratliff's office. The stuff is amazing!! I raised my rating of Dr Ratliff to a 5 star because my face looks awesome 6 years later and because I never fail to be extremely pleased with subsequent services.

Trying again to add this photo!

6 years later

It is 6 years later and I am still so pleased. Have recently discovered the wonders of botox and fillers and they are helping for sure!
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

I thought he was very professional and I loved this clinic. He did reem my butt for putting my contacts back in 5 days after surgery. I want to add that I appreciate the fact that Dr. Ratliff is a perfectionist who takes great pride in his work. I was not upset that he said something about my contacts; rather I knew he CARED.