Droopy Eye After Lower Blepharoplasty for Eye Bags

I had lower blepharoplasty because I had severe...

I had lower blepharoplasty because I had severe eye bags under my eyes, which is not that common for someone aged 33. Four weeks on and not only do I still have bags under my eyes but I now have wrinkles. Also, my left eye now droops whenever I tilt my head down and look up and the small area of skin above the stitches does not move whenever I scrunch up my eye.

I had lower blepharoplasty because my lower eye bags where becoming more severe and they were making me look tired and older. The surgery hasn't helped at all - I still have bags and I now have have wrinkles, a droopy eye and dark circles!

Will my eyes ever fully recover?

I'm still undecided as the I think it's too soon to tell what the result is, however, more communication would have been good.

I had eye lid surgery 2 years on the lower and uppers My upper lid is still very red and my eyes are no longer shaped correctly they are round and droopy I really look like a different person is there any thing that can be done, and will the red lids ever be normal??
Were your surgeons, plastic surgeons? It's really important to do your research before consenting to any cosmetic procedure. To botch up such a simple procedure suggests that your surgeon is not very good, or not suitably qualified, or both.