Under Eye Hollows - Procedure Gone Wrong

I had Evolence injections for hallowing under eyes...

I had Evolence injections for hallowing under eyes. First time using Evolence and I am totally unhappy with the results.

I've had Sculptra injections - 3 to be exact - under my eyes in the last year and was very happy with the results. After getting a laser treatment under my eyes for wrinkles, I noticed the Sculptra had pretty much disappeared and my eyes had hollowed out once more. When I went back to the doctor 2 months ago, he suggested Evolence injections.

He hit a vein during the injection and I had significant swelling and bruising. According to my doctor, the bruise is now gone, but there is skin discoloration under my eye and it's quite lump looking. The doctor gave me some Tri-Luma cream to put on every other night to bleach out the skin.

I'm very dissatisfied and embarrassed to walk around this way. My other eye is smoother, but there is slight discoloration in it as well - that I can deal with.

Is there anything else I can do for the discoloration and the lumpiness? I thought if the previous laser treatment got rid of the Sculptra, would it also get rid of the Evolence?

Although this injection went badly, I've been completely satisfied with all other procedures.