Liposuction Con - 2nd Op to Tidy Up 1st Surgery Was a Complete Disaster

Scouring secondary liposuction, undertaken to...

Scouring secondary liposuction, undertaken to "tidy up" the first was a complete disaster. The approach was aggressive and excessive and I went from a mere FIVE indentations to about a hundred.

I am wrecked. Liposuction ranks in my top three mistakes of a lifetime that I cant undo. I will go to my grave damning the culprit to hell, as she utterly misled me and failed to warn me of the likely results. Id rather be fat and shapeless than look the way I do now ...chewed.

This person was stuck up and smug, inattentive and blase because she thought she was something special. I mistook this for confidence and professionalism. Bollocks. She also lied and falsified her records.

wow the price was insane! I too had a terrible experience in Boston, MA : http://www.realself.com/review/boston-liposuction-6-months-post-arm-and-back#comment-71195
That price is in England's pounds, not dollars, I think.
For what its worth Ive decided to have the woman responsible for wrecking my body on the grounds off wilful mutilation. She is little more in my estimation than a spiteful, malicious, poisonous dwarf.
It really doesn't matter if your MD is board certified. What matters is how many lipo cases a week she does. You don't want someone who does boob jobs and nose jobs all day who only does one laser lipo job a week!!! You need someone who does MULTIPLE LIPO CASES A WEEK!!!! You should definitely post your pictures AND the surgeon name. There's no libel in that -- just photos and the name. She won't come after that. She's more afraid you'll come after her for negligence...I say BUYER BEWARE. You need to find a doctor or center that does TONS of these cases and really do your homework. With that being said, I am soooooo sorry about your experience. Can it be fixed at this point?
Ive made good use of several skin tightening treatments since the liposuction, which was done over 3.5 years ago. My skin is not of bad quality considering my age and skin type but all the treatments have had a limited effect because the damage is surgical and not related to other factors. These treatments are expensive and in my case are needed over several areas. As for fat transfer, sure that is the obvious solution but where does the fat come from? I have very little spare fat left. I am not prepared to sacrifice any skin that hasnt already been interfered with. Anyone tackling this problem in the future will be limited to areas that have suffered liposuction but will be removed when I have a body lift. If I ever get that far!(Which would never have been needed but for the liposuction.) My problem isnt merely alot of dents, my proportions have altered and I appear defeminised, particularly the lateral/posterior thigh. I now have "man" legs and not a single pair of trousers fits close in this area which should be curved and NOT CONCAVE on the average woman. All this has had a negative effect on my self perception and a detrimental effect on my love life. The damage to me goes far beyond the physical...
Was your surgeon a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON? Wait till all is settle and consult aplastic surgeon. Ihave been able to correct indent and cannula marks in a combination surgerie of fat transfer and tightening procedures. Expensive but worth it for your body image. Would like to see pictures they will help to give you better advise

When are you putting the before and after pics up? your so right in what you say!! If these people that do work on use f*** it up real bad then that should be the end of there careers and the should also be taken to court n done for this shit! What i do before picking a surgeon is really look into finding a good surgeon rather than a business that will provide one for you. I search and find out as much as possible and i speak to people he/she has done work on before to find out what they think. After all it is the surgeon that's doing the handy work not the business name! Hope things get better for you. X

Sure bgnv! The London Clinic. However the surgeon responsible uses more than one hospital and unless I want to get done for libel I hadnt better say who she is! I will add that my anger has become a positive motivating force and not only am I getting this crap fixed, I am also publishing to the web the way someone else did. Graphic before and after pics along with an account of the surgeons smug attitude and deplorable behaviour. Nothing will change unless people like me stand up for ourselves. I will not be the victim of someone elses crass behaviour and exploitation. Nor am I rolling over like a stoic, taking it on the chin. Im hitting back. Cosmetic surgery is an industry with insufficient regulation and a qualifing process that is not vigorous enough. Too many surgeons do this stuff who are not ARTISTS by any stretch of the imagination and have no eye or concern for DETAILS. Many do not seem to understand the need to respect the PATIENTS WISHES either. Its supposed to be a collaborative process where treating the patient like an imbecile is frankly unhelpful and offensive. People who assault others and leave them disfigured out here in the regular world get chucked in prison if theyre caught. The same needs to apply to those living in the rarified atmosphere of surgical practise. I get the distinct impression these persons think they are a long way above the rest of us "mere mortals". Ciao.
please could you name your clinic to warn others ? thanks !
Oh, I sooooo know what you are talking about. I, too, tried to fix my lipo and made things so bad I will never, ever show my legs again. Ever. It's hands down the absolute worst thing I've ever done. I wish I could fix it, but I have no idea how.