Elevess in Lips

I went it to follow up on a Juvederm injection I...

I went it to follow up on a Juvederm injection I had in my upper lip for the fine lines for months ago. It was suppose to last up to a year, but clearly did not. The nurse told me about the Elevess product and that it was great and much less expensive, but only lasted 4 months or so.

I asked were there any other concerns with the product as I did not want to use the wrong product just because it was less expensive and she assured me it was a great product.

Well within 4 hours my lips were so swollen I could not leave the house and they still are today. I wished I had read this first, but I was not planning on using this product.

I am praying that I am not another casualty of this product. So far I have missed two days of work and am worried about how long this will continue. I can't leave the house without looking like a freak.

Aren't Elevess and Evolence different products?
The correct spelling is E V O L E N C E.
I'm ALSO seeing that the company states lasting 1 year but I personally have yet to see it last over 4 months! Be careful out there Regards Dr. Blinski

Photo Update

Yes, still have some lumps, but getting smaller. Had a flare up about a month and a half ago...but right now it seems ok.
Good news!
Any improvement now, Lynn?

No their fault. They say this is the first problem they have had with this product.