Elevess in Lips

I went it to follow up on a Juvederm injection I...

I went it to follow up on a Juvederm injection I had in my upper lip for the fine lines for months ago. It was suppose to last up to a year, but clearly did not. The nurse told me about the Elevess product and that it was great and much less expensive, but only lasted 4 months or so.

I asked were there any other concerns with the product as I did not want to use the wrong product just because it was less expensive and she assured me it was a great product.

Well within 4 hours my lips were so swollen I could not leave the house and they still are today. I wished I had read this first, but I was not planning on using this product.

I am praying that I am not another casualty of this product. So far I have missed two days of work and am worried about how long this will continue. I can't leave the house without looking like a freak.

Photo Update

No their fault. They say this is the first problem they have had with this product.

Yes, still have some lumps, but getting smaller. Had a flare up about a month and a half ago...but right now it seems ok.
Good news!
Any improvement now, Lynn?
The product is ELEVESS!!! And a month later I had another reaction and my lips swelled again from this product. I almost went to emergency at 3:00am...not worth the risk! Still have lumps in my lips and my lips are uneven.
I don't think docblinski was concentrating when he wrote his comment. I know elevess and evolence are different products! Is it possible to dissolve elevess with hyaluronidase?
I had the hyaluronidase put injected into the lumps and then had a horrible reaction or infection. Now I have lumps and will have to wait it out. They think scar tissue formed around the product....so it is going to take time and my lips are a bit lopsided...not really obvious, but if you were looking for it, you would see. My boyfriend can feel the lumps when we kiss.
Aren't Elevess and Evolence different products?
The correct spelling is E V O L E N C E.
Elevess and Evolence are different products, doc.
I'm ALSO seeing that the company states lasting 1 year but I personally have yet to see it last over 4 months! Be careful out there Regards Dr. Blinski