Electrolysis in Sydney Australia gave amazing perfect results!

With my electrologist who is very experienced -...

with my electrologist who is very experienced - the hair removal is forever unlike laser which you have to keep gettig re-done as it only reduces hair growth. my understanding is that the FDA only acknowledges electrolysis as the ONLY permanent method of hair removal & i'd have to agree. while laser does give good results you have to go time after time and it is very expensive, too expensive for the results not to be permanent!!!!

ENTER ELECTROLYSIS - this on the other hand has changed my life, got rid of my hormonal hair on face, when NOTHING else would work (even laser). the pain is very minimal because this practitioner is a PROFESSIONAL! this is her career alone - purely electrolysis she is not just some inexperienced beautician!

anyway i am SO happy with it im gonna get the rest of my body done because it is so worth it! think about it, its permanent! thats amazing value less than $200 for 2 hours when you think of it!! also she uses the original galvanic system which is much more effective then blend or thermolysis. it is multi probe and quick, and doesnt matter which stage of the hair growth cycle you are in! her practice is one of the best things ive discovered in my life! thank god and end to all my hair at last!!! :) cost: approx $190 for 2 hours for PERMANENT hair reduction. totally worth it!!

People have asked for my provider - name: jean raymond

People have asked for my provider - name: jean raymond
Jean Raymond in Hunter Hills

she is the best in the business - and unlike many others uses galvanic multi probe, not blend or thermolysis which are inferior.