Face/necklift - Too Much Swelling and Hard Face Feeling

I had a face/neck lift 1 month ago. Pros- top...

I had a face/neck lift 1 month ago.

Pros- top doctor, well known.

cons- poor availability, never called me. I had a turkey neck and sagging jaw.

It has been a month since I had my face/necklift. I still have a lot of swelling and my face feels very hard to the touch. It feels like there's fluid under the skin. I would like to know if any of you have had this experience.

I'm so scared that my face will stay feeling this hard and that the swelling will not improve. I don't seem to see any improvement with my swelling.

When my doctor removed the stiches a week after he said "see you in 3 months". No more doctors visit.

I would like to know,Do I have a reason to be worry? Will the swelling and hardness on my face will go down? Please reply. thanks

John Tyron

Do not recommend because didn't show focus on detail, sensitivity.

hi, i had a facelift two weeks ago (only cheeks) i develooed hematoma on both sides (i don't smoke or anything). i stopped draining a few days ago, but now the sides of my face are hard! did yours improve?was it swelling? i am waiting to see my ps friday who didnt bother to call me back. i saw his nurse who doesnt know much. she said it may be scar tissue...at two weeks?
Veronica, I hope you start to feel better soon. Thank you for sharing. I hope that all prospective patients will note that a 'top' doctor or well-known one is often times just good advertising and does not say anything about his ability.
Veronica who was your dr and what exactly did the dr do to your neck muscles? Often, there are two main procedures to address the neck. One, puts a sling in place, the other type sews the two muscles together that run from the tip of the chin to the lower neck. I hope the tightness resolves and you feel better soon.
who was the dr????
yes i have had faceneck lift done 10 days ago and the tightness is unbearable in the neck area and also i cannot put my teeth together i wish there was a operation i could have to loosen my neck, the post op instructions i was given said one could return to work after two weeks, i cannot do anything im just stuck at home with my hubby having to do everything for me
I had my neck lift on April 2. My swelling and tightness in my neck is horrible. It makes me crazy. It especially gets tighter at night. I feel like I'm going to be choked by my own skin. I take Xanax or I would be insane. My dr says it will get better. So far I don't see any sign of getting any better.