Deep FX Recovery Was Nasty the First Few Days but Skin Tightening Started Right Away - Tampa, FL

I won't lie. Around two hours after the...

I won't lie. Around two hours after the procedure my face was dripping brownish ooze, it hurt and smelled bad. By the eighth hour my face was numb, even to the touch.

Day two my face swelled like a grape, my eyes nearly disappeared, I couldn't open my mouth and the smell was just awful.

Amazingly enough by day five I was pink, but back to normal, almost. The tightening started right away. Tomorrow is two weeks and I look healthy, like I've been at the beach.

My neck is already blending smoothly. Compliments are flooding in. I cannot wait to see how it looks in three months. I'm so excited.

Would be interested to know how your face is now as I'm thinking of doing the same. thanks
Hi Lisa! Have you had any other treatments? Have you had any problems with developing pigmentation from sun exposure now that you have under gone a laser treatment?
LisaKaye,

Do you have to let you face just bleed and drip ooze?
Can you wipe if off (very gently) once in a while and then reapply the Vaseline?
You look great by the way. I want to get it done.

AndrewsMom
Kristen Thornley Walsh A.R.N.P. , M.S.N./Vein Center of Tampa Bay

Prices are the lowest I found, in order to make procedures available to more people. Staff is wonderful. I felt at ease and in good hands from the minute I got there.