Loss of Senstion and Numbness to Lower Abdomen - Flushing, NY

Very painful... I am still sore 10 days after the...

very painful... I am still sore 10 days after the procedure was done. loss of sesation to lower abdm, bruising is sarting to go away....will keep everyone updated

I had cool lipo done to my upper, lower, and side abdomen 9 days ago. On day 7 , I lost all sensation to my lower abdomen, I cannot feel myself scratching the area. It feels itchy but I have no feeling to that area. It is totally numb. My doctor says that this is normal. Is anyone else having this problem?

What doctor did you see?
Hi,

scars are still there, it's healing but at a really slow pace.
I am looking to have the procedure done again...since the lumps and bumps are still there, it looks like I have extra large cellulite, at least before the procedure was done, my stomach was just sticking out but the skin was smooth, you could not see lumpy bumpy... this sucks to spend so much money and I have to do it again...
Was this ur first body contouring? I did it in 2007 after losing weight to make me tight. It was liposelection & used heat & I was burned & scarred but looked great. Not much pain or down town. Did abdomen & lower back. Then did smartlipo in 2010 & was in so much pain for weeks after. Definitely not happy. Did tummy, abdomen & backfat. Backfat never went away. My tummy is lopsided now w/one side higher than the other close to 1/2 inch. Luckily my scars are white but so disappointed for the $ spent. Thank u all for the review before I waste more money & risk more deformities. Good luck, everyone :)
Dr Robert Rho