Absolutely Worth It! (40 Year Old Asian Female, Have Suffered from Melasma for 10 Years) - Chino Hills, CA

I'm 40yrs old, asian female, and have suffered...

I'm 40yrs old, asian female, and have suffered from melasma for the past decade. I've tried just about everything... laser treatments, microdermabrasion, peels, hydroquinone, TriLuma, etc... Not one of these gave me more than a little improvement.

I figured I'd give Cosmelan a try and wasn't expecting much. Boy was I shocked when after only one week my melasma had improved at least 50%. It's only been one month since I started the treatment and I'm happy to say that my melasma is almost completely gone. If it never gets any lighter I will still be thrilled.

Everyone keeps asking me what I did because my skin looks so great. Pores are smaller and I don't break out anymore either.

It's been one year since my peel and I have...

It's been one year since my peel and I have faithfully continued to use the Cosmelan 2 cream every day. Unfortunately, the pigmentation began to slowly return about 3 months after the peel. I'm considering doing the peel (Cosmelan 1) again since I had such great results last year.

BTW.. I use sunblock everyday and try to stay out of the sun altogether. I just don't think the #2 cream is all that effective at inhibiting pigmentation.