Cheeklift/Eyelift/Browlift/Laser Resurfacing - Excellent Job

When I hit 50, I noticed a general sagginess and...

When I hit 50, I noticed a general sagginess and tiredness in my face that was no longer helped by fillers and or botox (though I did do them sparingly). I wanted a more permanent and natural solution - thank God I found my Dr.

I researched and interviewed many, many plastic surgeons, but found Dr. M's experience, education, innovative techniques and demeanor put him head and shoulders about the rest. I was very concerned that the doctor I chose not only be a good "technical surgeon" but also have a eye for aesthetics. Dr. M spent almost an hour with me on my first visit showing me how different procedures would affect my features and listened carefully to what I wanted to accomplish (not what HE wanted to do).

The end result looks fabulous - not overdone at all - completely natural, but I look refreshed, which is exactly what I wanted.

Additionally, his staff is amazing. Great follow up skills - they will answer any question day or night if you need them. Dr. M even answered several of my emails directly (when I had asked the nurse something and she deferred to him). They are there 100% before, during and after surgery. Go to this doctor! You will not be disappointed.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

See above. He is an excellent doctor and his results speak for themselves. Please look at his website and you will see what I mean.