The Downfall I Noticed

About 4 years ago, i had lipposuction done, and...

About 4 years ago, i had lipposuction done, and the fat inserted into my gluteal area, i did not like the results, because it did not seem as if though anything was there at all.

Afer about one year i decided to get buttock implants, i took some underwear i use to wear that had the padden in them to my consultation and told the doctor how i wanted my buttock to look, he told me they should look bigger than what i was wearing. I was able to see them for myself all i remember him saying was that mines were a 250 not sure if that was the size or what. The procedure was done same day, i was happy with the results at least 80%.

After the swelling wwent down and time pass, they did not look like the underwear i used to wear with the padden, because, while i use light clothing, soft dresses, my butt looks nice and sexy. If i decide to put on some jeans then that was the problem i had to go back to my underwear for a much bigger rounder butt, theres nothing like a sexy butt in some jeans.

Can the implants i have in now, be removed and bigger ones placed in the sme area? would that be a problem for me?

Dr. Jose Salas Martinez

My doctors is a very experienced person, with any procedure he does. all credential is up to par, no lawsuits or complaints. Ive been a client of hes for more than three times. i have recomended more than ten different people to him all were happy with whatever he did for them. Staff very professional, clinic extremly clean.

I had BA performed by Dr. Salas Martinez 3 weeks ago. I had a bad experience. I wouldn't recommend him to ANYONE. I explain in detail in my profile. Also, to anyone who is considering going to him, his staff make a lot of promises so please keep in mind that what they are promising over the phone, via email etc may not be what you get once your there. Once your credit card is charged, things change and the quality of service changes. I'm speaking from my own personal experience with this doctor.
He is a fraud! I did a lot of research. For one, he is not an AMPCER doctor. So many issues. I cancelled everything. I hate to give away a good secret but doctor Carmina Cardenas is the only way to go for any bodywork.
I think as much as people should do their research in their surgeons, you should do more research yourself about the procedure - iv spent a few weeks studying the equiptment, methods, studies of complications, proper implant placement and patient assessment which usually only the drs would have read during study, and its very interesting to learn the basics of what they will be doing - such as placement wise, depending on location of implant determines the area which will be augmented. the mid and lower buttock which contribute to the "round" buttock you wished to acheive cannot be done this way through implants intramuscular as its to close to the scarum nerve, and very dangerous. These are things you should know before going into a procedure, as the drs wont always tell you, or will just assume upper buttock fullness is all you require. If your knowledgable about minor details such as implant placement, incision location / type, and how the augmentation is conducted, one can question his/her surgeon prior to surgery to address the concerns you have, and ask "what about the mid / lower pole?" or "wont i have a pointed upper buttock". if they remember their training they should be able to address your concerns. this is one thing im worried about with butt implants, as i also want the full round look, but im unsure how i can acheive it with such little body fat, and i dont want the implant over the muscle as it will sag with age and has a higher complication rate :(
Confused about the difference between being board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery and being certified or in an association for plastic surgery? Go here to look up your doctor. If he or she is not here, he or she is NOT board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery. No matter what they tell you. This website is it. cirugiaplastica.org.mx/
Did you ever get your implants replaced with a bigger size? I just recently had the procedure done a couple of weeks ago and went ahead and got the biggest size because I was worried that if I got the large implant that I would barely notice. My doctor did tell me that it's easier to go from a smaller implant to a bigger size implant. Also, how long did it take for you butt to fully recover because Im not to pleased with the results but was told that it'll take 6 weeks to 6 months to fully form.
Just had 560ccs put in. How do urs look now?
can you provide me with your doctors name? I want to get same proceedure done.

Dr. Jose Salas Martinez.

The clinic is called Clinica de cirugia cosmetica, you can put it in exactly like that on line and the web page should appear. He's face is first face you will see, on the web page.

i have nothing against tijuana,i go there all the time. but i wouldn't recommend you get procedures done there.although it is way cheaper i had a friend who got her boobs done for $2000 and they came out looking deformed.once i heard that i never even thought about having things done there.but its ultimately up to you.good luck with your decisions.
I'am extremely picki person, with anything i do. I dont take no short answers or excuses for nothing. Although you dont know me at all, if i went to tj, then it was good. I cant speak for all doctors i can only speak for mines.. a lot of people dont do their homework, ahead of time and they end messed up. I did. I was very carefull about everything. I checked credentials, visited the office, looked at the surgery room, spoke to the anesthegiologist, oh yes baby, touching me i checked untill i could not check no more. Dr salas is great at what he put he's hands on. Breast implant is he's specialty. I took a chance with butt implants and still was successfull. State of the art office and equipment. recommended people from new york that flew in for procedures, and was happy just like i knew they would. you must! must! must! do your homework and everything should pass with a A+.
I looked at their website and I would like to know if they help accomidate you with hotel stay. When you did your butt how long did u stay in Mexico being you couldnt sit on your bottom for 2 weeks? How did you fly home being your not suppose to sit on your bottom?
I had the same procedure twice( fat transfer) and dint see much of difference. Im going there in a month 2 have the implants done, can u recomend me your doctor in Tj?

Sure no problem. Sorry for responding, so late. Completely forgott about my own question Lol.
Dr jrsalas. Grand tijuana hotel 17 floor. Ask for gricela she speaks english.

I was reading the 10 things I wish I have known article and you comment about checking for credentials. I found a Dr. Called Wilberto Cortes in Houston, TX . When I meet him he gave me a sense of peace and a feeling that he knows what he is doing and have the experience, but sometimes people have the ability to show something they are not if you know what I mean. So my question is how do you check his credentials and make sure he is what he says he is. Thank you

Hi Pam,

To check whether your doctor is board certified or not you can use this website: https://www.certificationmatters.org/is-your-doctor-board-certified/search-now.aspx

All you need to do is put in the doctors first and last name (don't put city, state, etc. As it may stifle the results) and then it will ask you to register (which is free to do) and it will then provide the board certification details of your doctor.

In this instance Dr. Cortes is a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Hope this helps!

so in your opinion do you think I made the right decision choosing Dr. Cortes ? I mean he should be a honest, responsible, trustworthy doctor right since he is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, or would you recommend another. Thank you.

Hi Pam,

Dr. Cortes is definitely board certified, but over and above that I can't tell you whether to use him or not. I've never had any personal experiences with Dr. Cortes and so I could never recommend one way or another.

What I would say is that you should have several consultations with different doctors and do your research on all of them. Once you find one you're comfortable with them you'll know they're the right doctor. Make sure they're board certified, read lots of reviews and have consultations.

Good luck!