Implant Concern

Pros is that my butt looks good. cons are pain,...

Pros is that my butt looks good. cons are pain, numbness, tingling and tightning of the buttock area and down the legs I am very concerned that they may have to come out and what will I look like if that is the case

I had my implants put in around 9 years ago, now I have a tightness along with pain in my buttocks that goes down my legs, my butt gets really hard and it makes it difficult for me to walk, is there a way that I can find out if the implants are whats causing this?

He is the best, not only is he knowlegebel but he is a caring person.

hello did you get your implants removed? I don't have pain or any other discomfort, but in fact it doesn't look real with some type of clothes, for example with jeans it looks okay, but I'd like to become to be myself with no plastics on my body, can you tell me please how does it look after the explanation surgery?
Hey hotgirl 2005 I am having surgery done tomorrow and I was curious of who was perfoming your surgery this month as well??
I am surgery tomorrow with the butt implants and I wanted to know how was your healing process..did it take long for u to move around and did u get any infections or complications? I am really nervous and need some advice..
Hotgirl2005 it's been almost ten months since I've gotten the procedure done and it's still so hard. I don't think it'll ever get soft. I love the size and the attention that I get but I hate the way it feels. when I slightly bend over, you can see the implants, not to mention it's embarrassing to tell your partner that you have implants. If I could could go back in time, I would have never gotten implants. I'm looking to get them removed and getting a fg in atlanta hopefully by next year. I hope this helps and good luck!
I just got the procedure done a couple of weeks ago...when does it soften up and start to fell a bit more natural?
Hi Lauderdale girl, i currently had butt implants done, i like the look, but i dont like how hard they are, the doctor says that it takes a few months for the to get soft and natural feeling. Would you give me your opinion on that, since i dont know much about it?
I have schedule an appoiment for butt implants this June 23, I would like to know more about your recovery....did they finally get softer?
It turns out that the pain that I was experiencing wasn't from my butt implants, I am now pain free and loving my implants, I don't know of any doctors in Orlando but if you are ever in the Fort Laudredale area look up Dr. Charles A Messa he is the greatest!!!!!
Thank you so much! i really am trying to do the best i can and its very hard to find someone that has had the procedure done in the US. And i am so scared that it may not come out right. I am tall and thin with no fat to graft and want it to look as natural as possible. Once again thank you so much!
I am very interested in having this procedure done. I was looking at a doctor in Orlando and was wondering if you could provide me with your doctors name. Sorry if i seem forward i am just trying to do the best research that i can and i am skeptical. I was also wondering about injectables but there isnt enough information! Can anyone help me!
I am very interested in having this surgery and have been looking for a doctor, as well, in the Orlando area. Could you recommend someone? I have researched but have not been able to speak with anyone that has actually experienced this surgery. Any advise would help. Thanks
Sounds like sciatica. I had it myself (not from booty implants... I wish!). It occurs when there is pressure on the sciatic nerve. It's definitely something you should see your doc about sooner than later. I ended up having surgery to fix it.