A Nice Buttock Went Bad from Silicone Injections - Ft. Lauderdale

I had silicone injected into my butt 2006..i...

i had silicone injected into my butt 2006..i almost died from it..it took me over a 1 year to heal afer having a surgery to drain the silicone out of my buttocks..

i regret it sooo much..the person was unlicensed..my butt my bigger..got lots of compliments and men chasing me..but it almost cost me my life..i had to get a blood transfusion..i lost lots of blood from doing this to myself..my hospital bill was 100,000 from being in the hospital for about 3months..my friend and i went through this pain at the same time..i couldnt drive,they had to insert a pic line into my arm..i lost lots of weight..

my butt is terrible..men was running from me..i couldn't get a man..they were scared of my butt..i had a leaky booty..silicone had to leak out of my butt so i could get better..i really couldnt wear clothes..if i did it would leak through leaving a big wet spot..embarassing...i had to drive sitting on pillows in my convertible.

the wounds wasnt healing after being treated at wound care.. so i use aloe and it heal up after a month..wow..now i want to have fat transfer into my buttocks and later have a skin graft to cover up my scars..but i'm scared..thinking i might died

unlicensed person

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
Omg..I am so glad you made it through that horrible ordeal. Makes me think .
Thank you sweetie. May God bless you too.
Hello can you message me your info to reach out to you
I I boxed you
Have u tried dr Kenneth Hughes in la Cali ?
I will look him up. Thank Hun
Hi Barbie, girls... I need help! Do you know a real great doctor in Phoenix, AZ for BUTT implants? This procedure is not popular here but there're good doctors, I just don't know who to trust. Thanks Indeed. TITA
I cried every time I think about the damages I did to my butt. I wish I could find a doctor to help correct my mistakes.
Sending prayers your way and asking Gid that your situation is corrected to your satisfaction and that it will not cost you a fortune or anymore complications !
I haven't corrected the problem yet. But I'm still looking into it. My schedule is so busy these days
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Where is your doctor located?
How are you? Who are you considering fo yout BBL?
Hello. I well. I'm still looking for a doctor to correct my butt.
Dr Jimmerson seems to be the only one who could help me
Call Dr. CORTES!
And btw it's legal now in certain states , they use it on HIV and cancer patients . Fat replacement.
I love my silicone 12 yrs and going :)
Silicone isn't for everyone.. Good for you tho
Juvederm is not safe , look up juvederm pillow effect
Why is juvederm horrible It's 1 million times safer then any other injection