A Nice Buttock Went Bad from Silicone Injections - Ft. Lauderdale

I had silicone injected into my butt 2006..i...

i had silicone injected into my butt 2006..i almost died from it..it took me over a 1 year to heal afer having a surgery to drain the silicone out of my buttocks..

i regret it sooo much..the person was unlicensed..my butt my bigger..got lots of compliments and men chasing me..but it almost cost me my life..i had to get a blood transfusion..i lost lots of blood from doing this to myself..my hospital bill was 100,000 from being in the hospital for about 3months..my friend and i went through this pain at the same time..i couldnt drive,they had to insert a pic line into my arm..i lost lots of weight..

my butt is terrible..men was running from me..i couldn't get a man..they were scared of my butt..i had a leaky booty..silicone had to leak out of my butt so i could get better..i really couldnt wear clothes..if i did it would leak through leaving a big wet spot..embarassing...i had to drive sitting on pillows in my convertible.

the wounds wasnt healing after being treated at wound care.. so i use aloe and it heal up after a month..wow..now i want to have fat transfer into my buttocks and later have a skin graft to cover up my scars..but i'm scared..thinking i might died

unlicensed person

Omg..I am so glad you made it through that horrible ordeal. Makes me think .
Thank you sweetie. May God bless you too.
Hello can you message me your info to reach out to you
I I boxed you
Have u tried dr Kenneth Hughes in la Cali ?
I will look him up. Thank Hun
I cried every time I think about the damages I did to my butt. I wish I could find a doctor to help correct my mistakes.
Sending prayers your way and asking Gid that your situation is corrected to your satisfaction and that it will not cost you a fortune or anymore complications !
I haven't corrected the problem yet. But I'm still looking into it. My schedule is so busy these days
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Where is your doctor located?
How are you? Who are you considering fo yout BBL?
Hello. I well. I'm still looking for a doctor to correct my butt.
Dr Jimmerson seems to be the only one who could help me
Call Dr. CORTES!
And btw it's legal now in certain states , they use it on HIV and cancer patients . Fat replacement.
I love my silicone 12 yrs and going :)
Silicone isn't for everyone.. Good for you tho
Juvederm is not safe , look up juvederm pillow effect
Why is juvederm horrible It's 1 million times safer then any other injection

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Im so sorry that happened to you I wish you the best of luck with everything take care