A Nice Buttock Went Bad from Silicone Injections - Ft. Lauderdale

I had silicone injected into my butt 2006..i...

i had silicone injected into my butt 2006..i almost died from it..it took me over a 1 year to heal afer having a surgery to drain the silicone out of my buttocks..

i regret it sooo much..the person was unlicensed..my butt my bigger..got lots of compliments and men chasing me..but it almost cost me my life..i had to get a blood transfusion..i lost lots of blood from doing this to myself..my hospital bill was 100,000 from being in the hospital for about 3months..my friend and i went through this pain at the same time..i couldnt drive,they had to insert a pic line into my arm..i lost lots of weight..

my butt is terrible..men was running from me..i couldn't get a man..they were scared of my butt..i had a leaky booty..silicone had to leak out of my butt so i could get better..i really couldnt wear clothes..if i did it would leak through leaving a big wet spot..embarassing...i had to drive sitting on pillows in my convertible.

the wounds wasnt healing after being treated at wound care.. so i use aloe and it heal up after a month..wow..now i want to have fat transfer into my buttocks and later have a skin graft to cover up my scars..but i'm scared..thinking i might died

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
Omg..I am so glad you made it through that horrible ordeal. Makes me think .
Thank you sweetie. May God bless you too.

unlicensed person