Butt Fat Transfer

My butt looks great, like I've been working out on...

My butt looks great, like I've been working out on its for years!

I had a butt to start with but just needed that extra hump on the top of it. Surgery did it for me, its not a J.Lo butt, but it looks great!

Just need some advice on getting back in shape, my legs are starting to get fat from doing nothing all this time for 3 months. Help!! Will exercise burn the fat that was transferred to my butt after 3 months of recovery?

He knows how to form a butt.

Thank you for the advice ! can you tell me a little more about your story , where you got the MM and the troubles you can message me again , I am very interested and would like to use it in my research for weighing out my options
thank you again can I see your pix?>
Hi, I was just wondering if you could tell me who your doctor was for the brazilian butt lift. Also, are you still happy with the results. I have read a lot about the fat absorbing into the body over time.
Dr. Mendieta in Miami, Fl. I am very happy. I suggest you dont do the butt lift/fat transfer with any procedure that requires you to sleep on your back (ex. breast lift or augmentation, tummytuck). That way the fat can survive better on your butt. At first your butt will be huge but the swelling does goes down and its worth the money compared to what your before butt looks like. Your results will depend on how much fat you have on your body for him to take out, so you might have to gain 20-30lb of weight to get a good results. His specialty is lipo and butts not the rest of his procedures. If you want breast go to Dr. Messa in Weston.

How long has it been since your procedure? It's just that I have read so many reviews saying that after time has passed that the lipo still looks amazing but their butts have gone back to the normal size. I feel like it is a lot of money to "risk" it but I am still leaning towards doing it. I heard Dr. Mendieta was the best doctor for the BBL and fat transfer. Also, I was checking into Dr. Soto. Do you know anything about him? If I gave you my email could you send me your before/after pics? If so it is {Edited}

{Edited by Kirsty: Please do not place personal contact information into public forums. This information can be shared via private message}
Its been two years and im happy and can still see the difference, thats with only a liter. do it with no other procedures and he can do 4 liters!!
It does go down a little bit but the end result is noticable to the eye. I think its worth it. Esepecially if you have nothing right now.
Hey! I had my surgery a month ago now with Dr. Mendieta. You were right, it was worth it and the results look great. (As long as it stays the way it is right now!)

Didn't know it would be so terribly painful but glad it's all over with. Now I'm just looking forward to sitting again lol.
Oh and if you want I would like to see your before after pics. I can send you mine too. But I don't know how to do the private message thing.
I am very interested in gettin a fat transfer from Mii tummy and back to Mii butt along wit a tummy tuck so u know what the price range would be for those procedures...
Hi, I am thinking of having this done in Miami. Who was your doctor? I am very nervous about this so I'd like to go to someone with good reviews :)
hi, If you dont mind? Who was your doctor? thanks!
Dr. Mendieta in Miami. He's good with lipo and butt fat transfer. I prefer to go to another Dr. for breast and tummy tuck. Dr. Messa is great with breast and tummy tucks.