Changed my Life So Much - Am So Happy

Never thought this surgery could change my life...

never thought this surgery could change my life this much,am so..happy with the results,intially i was anxious and scared but now,i think its worth it.

Dr Paintsil

my doctor is very friendly and will take his time to explain the procedure

Hi did you have to get your nipples removed then place back on?
Hi I'm 28 years old and on may 23 2014 I got my breast reduction. It's now May 29 2014 and I still have my drainage tubes in. Is that normal?
I didnt have drainage tubes when i got mines done. If your worried call your dr and ask them how much longer and is this length of time normal
I called my doctor said he will be taking them out tomorrow (Saturday)
Oh good...
Hi I recently got my breast done. I'm 28 years old. I was wondering is it okay that I had my drainage tubes in for a week already?
Wow your surgery gives me hope. I can't wait to be smaller.
I had my surgery 7 months ago...and im so happy with it. And now that summer is coming im even more excited. This will be my 1st yr wearing strapless dresses without a bra. I went from a 44 F to a 42 D. I can wear sports bras and nothing else.
My Dr just told me I can wear and underwire bra, and im trying it. Love the way they look in a push up and plunge bra. The wire is a little uncomfortable, but ill work threw it.
I just had mine done! I'm so happy. I'm sore and it's the 4th day after surgery but I love to look at myself in the mirror and see smaller breasts! I even look thinner! Lol best surgery ever!
I am 5 days post op, and could not be happier! The neck, shoulder and back pain are gone, shoulder grooving is much less. I'm 57, was 38DD but probably larger. This surgery is life changing.
I'm glad u are happy with your new breast size. I just been yo my doctor (in uk) and he's referring me but said it's up to the the panel to decide yes or no. With a 34H and a size 12 frame I hope they agree.
I hope all goes well just remember to get the surgeon to sign a paper from you stating what reduction size you want to go to. I wish I had known this before hand. I have pretty much completely healed except for lots of excess fatty skin under my arms which remains soar to the touch.
Thankyou. I will talk through it. Mine are big n droopy, when I take bra off they reach down to my stomach :(
Strange. I had my surgery January 9. Your response is dated January 7th. The picture looks like me though.
I am still a little under the weather. Confused right now. Lol
Yes you look great, and a tremendous change, they really took you down some sizes, how did you do on the swelling part?
You look great!
Im glad you are happy with the results. They look amazing! I can't wait to have my bandages removed and see the results. At least I inmediately felt less weight and relieved in my chest area.
Hey ,I am so excited at the same time scared,I just paid my pre op fees yesterday ,I will be having my pre op on 25th sept2013,and my surgery in october 11,I have been struggling with thia bog boos almost ten years now I weigh 200 pounds and my bra is 40 ::),I cant for my surgery in oct
I am a 38HH and have been struggling with this for a while. Back pains, shoulder pains-- you name it. I have been turned down twice for a breast reduction. I can't find bras in stores to fit me, so I have to order off-line, which is very, very expensive. What can I do???
I am a 48 year old looking for a doctor to help me I have extensive back pain and head ace and I weigh 250 pounds and my height is 5/8 can u please help me
Girl you look great.... I hope to also have my sexy back with my BR. I live here In Michigan and I will be going for my surgery very soon. Will you please tell me any helpful info about the surgery and recovery... Check out my story
Which hospital is dr.painstil in? I badly need a breast reduction done in GH
Wow you look amazing. I have large, but beautiful breasts they just don't fit my frame. I want a reduction I just don't want to trade in my huge, yet beautiful, breasts for smaller ugly ones. This doctor has done a great job.