Changed my Life So Much - Am So Happy

Never thought this surgery could change my life...

never thought this surgery could change my life this much,am so..happy with the results,intially i was anxious and scared but now,i think its worth it.

Dr Paintsil

my doctor is very friendly and will take his time to explain the procedure

I had my surgery on August 26th, 16 days later im feeling ok i still have the tape on my nipples but other than that my healing is going well i cant wait to go bra shopping and not pay $85 for one bra lol i went from a 40DDD to i think a 38C or D... no more shoulder pain headaches gone back gone so greatful!!!
can I go to work a week later. I work at a desk in the hospital.
Hello- can you pal give me the details for Dr. Paintil please
I only wish I could get one. My breast look exactly like yours in the before. I have NC Medicaid and I am unsure if they'll cover a reduction for me. I so tired of the headaches and shoulder/back pain. It's depressing! :(
Medicaid may pay for it...my girlfriend lives in Memphis,TH and they paid for hers. I know it may vary from state to state but, worth the phone call.
Yes medicaid paid for my sisters and im praying its pays for mine give it a shot
Don't do it!!! I had it done and the nipples did not get enough blood supply and died! I had to have skin grafting and tattooing. Now 4 years later I calcification in both breast. It has been a nightmare. I had the plastic surgeon in this area but it just happens. I should have kept what God had given me.
that's great
Hi did you have to get your nipples removed then place back on?
EVERYONE DO IT WILL BE FINE
Hi I'm 28 years old and on may 23 2014 I got my breast reduction. It's now May 29 2014 and I still have my drainage tubes in. Is that normal?
I didnt have drainage tubes when i got mines done. If your worried call your dr and ask them how much longer and is this length of time normal
I called my doctor said he will be taking them out tomorrow (Saturday)
Oh good...
Hi I recently got my breast done. I'm 28 years old. I was wondering is it okay that I had my drainage tubes in for a week already?
Wow your surgery gives me hope. I can't wait to be smaller.
I had my surgery 7 months ago...and im so happy with it. And now that summer is coming im even more excited. This will be my 1st yr wearing strapless dresses without a bra. I went from a 44 F to a 42 D. I can wear sports bras and nothing else.
My Dr just told me I can wear and underwire bra, and im trying it. Love the way they look in a push up and plunge bra. The wire is a little uncomfortable, but ill work threw it.
I just had mine done! I'm so happy. I'm sore and it's the 4th day after surgery but I love to look at myself in the mirror and see smaller breasts! I even look thinner! Lol best surgery ever!
I am 5 days post op, and could not be happier! The neck, shoulder and back pain are gone, shoulder grooving is much less. I'm 57, was 38DD but probably larger. This surgery is life changing.
I'm glad u are happy with your new breast size. I just been yo my doctor (in uk) and he's referring me but said it's up to the the panel to decide yes or no. With a 34H and a size 12 frame I hope they agree.
I hope all goes well just remember to get the surgeon to sign a paper from you stating what reduction size you want to go to. I wish I had known this before hand. I have pretty much completely healed except for lots of excess fatty skin under my arms which remains soar to the touch.
Thankyou. I will talk through it. Mine are big n droopy, when I take bra off they reach down to my stomach :(
Congratulations!!!! I hear your pain How much did you have removed and what size are you now? How is your pain now?
Strange. I had my surgery January 9. Your response is dated January 7th. The picture looks like me though.