Changed my Life So Much - Am So Happy

Never thought this surgery could change my life...

never thought this surgery could change my life this much,am so..happy with the results,intially i was anxious and scared but now,i think its worth it.

Dr Paintsil

my doctor is very friendly and will take his time to explain the procedure

I just had mine done! I'm so happy. I'm sore and it's the 4th day after surgery but I love to look at myself in the mirror and see smaller breasts! I even look thinner! Lol best surgery ever!
I am 5 days post op, and could not be happier! The neck, shoulder and back pain are gone, shoulder grooving is much less. I'm 57, was 38DD but probably larger. This surgery is life changing.
Strange. I had my surgery January 9. Your response is dated January 7th. The picture looks like me though.
I am still a little under the weather. Confused right now. Lol
Yes you look great, and a tremendous change, they really took you down some sizes, how did you do on the swelling part?
You look great!
Im glad you are happy with the results. They look amazing! I can't wait to have my bandages removed and see the results. At least I inmediately felt less weight and relieved in my chest area.
Hey ,I am so excited at the same time scared,I just paid my pre op fees yesterday ,I will be having my pre op on 25th sept2013,and my surgery in october 11,I have been struggling with thia bog boos almost ten years now I weigh 200 pounds and my bra is 40 ::),I cant for my surgery in oct
I am a 38HH and have been struggling with this for a while. Back pains, shoulder pains-- you name it. I have been turned down twice for a breast reduction. I can't find bras in stores to fit me, so I have to order off-line, which is very, very expensive. What can I do???
I am a 48 year old looking for a doctor to help me I have extensive back pain and head ace and I weigh 250 pounds and my height is 5/8 can u please help me
Girl you look great.... I hope to also have my sexy back with my BR. I live here In Michigan and I will be going for my surgery very soon. Will you please tell me any helpful info about the surgery and recovery... Check out my story
Which hospital is dr.painstil in? I badly need a breast reduction done in GH
Wow you look amazing. I have large, but beautiful breasts they just don't fit my frame. I want a reduction I just don't want to trade in my huge, yet beautiful, breasts for smaller ugly ones. This doctor has done a great job.
WOW! what a difference!! I am a 160lbs, 5'3 and 38 DDD/G and will be scheduling a consultation with Dr. T. in Glendale, AZ soon. I too have the back, shoulder neck pain. Not to mention the bra strap issues. I feel like I have sandbags on my chest.
Does anyone else get rashes bumps under their breasts? I have since I was 16, I should invest stock in powder!
Yes, specially during summer time. Until recently I never associated those rashes to my large breast issues.
Hi, I'm really intereted in getting a breast reduction. I live in Ghana too and would be very grateful if you gave me more information about this doctor. Thanks.
Wow you must be so happy with your new breasts! I cant wait to wear these style of tops when mine are healed :) x
Wow, it looks great and I am so glad to see that you are enjoying your new image. I know it must definitely be worth it, and the way you described your doctor seems as if he actually cares for his patients. I am researching doctors with great reputations, and it seems as if he is a wonderful surgeon I would definitely like to give him a call, please. Thanks for sharing the results and congratulations.
Wow, what a difference....congrats for having the courage to have it done. I too will have it done very soon as I am a 36FFF with a small back which this is really causing me pain. I am currently doing massive research on the Dr.'s and their reputation for the surgery. Thank you for sharing your results!
I can see how you are happy now.I have the same problem and I plan to reduce my breast as well.Could you please give the adress detaisl of your surgeon.