Extremely Painful Recovery but Totally Worth It! - Denton,TX

I had a breast lift and augmentation done 4 weeks...

I had a breast lift and augmentation done 4 weeks ago today and am really happy with the results!

I made sure I trusted my surgeon and did everything he said to prepare for and recover from the surgery. It was painful- I won't pretend for a minute this was easy, but I'm already telling that my profile is so much improved it's more than worth it, when you have a good surgeon.

I'd recommend my Dr. to anyone. I have to drive 2 hours to get to him, but he's worth traveling for........ And no, I'm not given a bonus for referrals! ;-)

A year ago, in May of 2010, I did indeed have a...

A year ago, in May of 2010, I did indeed have a contracture revision done. Since I had lost about 30 pounds since the initial surgery and had some loose skin in my breasts from it, he went ahead and also took out the excess skin, kinda giving me a mini-lift. In hindsight, I wish I'd of had him swap the salines out for gels at the time because when I am very lean ripples are visible under the skin. But I was being cheap at the time and didn't want to spend the extra thousand or so for gel implants. I am now a 34DD, and like them better than ever!

Denton Plastic Surgeon

Not only is he extremely skilled, but he has a wonderful bedside manner, answers questions patiently and thoroughly, and has a wonderful staff and terrific little hospital he uses. He respected and supported my wishes for saline over the muscle (not the popular choice these days, it seems), and a natural slant to my upper breasts. The only way it could be more pleasant is if it didn't hurt!