Extremely Painful Recovery but Totally Worth It! - Denton,TX

I had a breast lift and augmentation done 4 weeks...

I had a breast lift and augmentation done 4 weeks ago today and am really happy with the results!

I made sure I trusted my surgeon and did everything he said to prepare for and recover from the surgery. It was painful- I won't pretend for a minute this was easy, but I'm already telling that my profile is so much improved it's more than worth it, when you have a good surgeon.

I'd recommend my Dr. to anyone. I have to drive 2 hours to get to him, but he's worth traveling for........ And no, I'm not given a bonus for referrals! ;-)

Thank you! I'm pretty happy with them, although I've developed a contracture in the left one. I plan to get that taken care of at the 1 year mark- I want to give myself that long to heal. But all in all I'm really happy with them and am soooo glad I had it done!
your boobs look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

A year ago, in May of 2010, I did indeed have a...

A year ago, in May of 2010, I did indeed have a contracture revision done. Since I had lost about 30 pounds since the initial surgery and had some loose skin in my breasts from it, he went ahead and also took out the excess skin, kinda giving me a mini-lift. In hindsight, I wish I'd of had him swap the salines out for gels at the time because when I am very lean ripples are visible under the skin. But I was being cheap at the time and didn't want to spend the extra thousand or so for gel implants. I am now a 34DD, and like them better than ever!

you look fantastic,
How are your scars? So many women worry about that and I don't see many post 2+ years post-op. I'm 3 months out and they are getting better every day so happy I did it! You look amazing!
They look pretty good. I had intended on doing a years-later update, but keep forgetting. The impressive part of my healing, for me, isn't so much the scars, which have faded greatly (the vertical one from areola to lower incision is almost invisible, and there never were scars around the areola), but the actual condition of my breasts in general- They are still high and look great! My concern was that they would sag with the weight of the implant due to the fact that they are over the muscle by now. But 4 years later they are still nice and perky.
Denton Plastic Surgeon

Not only is he extremely skilled, but he has a wonderful bedside manner, answers questions patiently and thoroughly, and has a wonderful staff and terrific little hospital he uses. He respected and supported my wishes for saline over the muscle (not the popular choice these days, it seems), and a natural slant to my upper breasts. The only way it could be more pleasant is if it didn't hurt!