3 Surgeries and my Breasts Aren't Right

I've had 3 surgeries with her so far and my...

I've had 3 surgeries with her so far and my breasts aren't right. They look awful and I can't even say how upset I am. I'm getting married next month and we've spent 15,000 on these boobs. I can't spend any more but they need to be fixed.

Where do I turn? Would you please tell me where to go if I have a complaint about a plastic surgeon.

Gee what did the doctor do did they stuff up your breasts? I told the doctor l wanted to go bigger the first one was 380cc's so l talked my hubby into going bigger so then l went 650cc's l told them l wanted them high and pushed together but all l got was uneven breasts and when l move the breast you can see wrinkles l have been sooo upset over it even my hubby said l should of just been happy with my first one but no l wanted bigger well instead of getting bigger l got stuffed up breasts the first lot were silicone and the second were cohesive gel and l still have to wear a padded bra to keep them even.I don't want to keep paying for surgiers as its so expensive all l wanted was a nice set of boobs as l lost them when l breast fed my three kids;(
Hi there. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through Trust me I do feel your pain. I will be undergoing a 5th surgery in just ove 3 years some time soon. Try to get money from your old PS since she/he obviously can't fix trhe problem. Beg and plead and express all tht you've been through. That's what I'm doing right now. I just brought in another doctor's quote which is way more money then their original offer and I hope they'll consider giving more. I REALLY do't want to get a lawyer! I'm going for another consult on August 19th to a doctor that's been recommended to me by a few people now - Dr. Spiro in West Orange Whenever I finally get these fixed, he will do it. Look at his website online, he's outstanding! The other dr I had a recent consult with is Dr Friedlander in Short Hills She's also great (Top Doc and all) but he was even recommended by a nurse at the PS office who knows alot about quality of surrounding surgeon's work. Also, a friend of mine went to him as wll as friends f hers. I only wish I'd gone to him first. Can't turn back time though. Keep me updated and God bless.
Hi,
Did it work out with Dr.Spiro? I have had 2 sugeries by a surgeon in Florham Park and they are not right. Was thinking of going to him to. His website with before and after look great. Wish I had gone to him first to.
hi l've had two breast surgeries and my breast are not even right l am very upset as this doctor has got two lots of money from me l want to go back and see him but he would probably charge me again don't know what to do?
No its not either one of those Let me know if you love your doctor though
Is it that indian woman, Loma Gupta or something like that.... I was actually considering Dr. Zubowski in Paramus.
Who was your doctor? I'm afraid to go to the one you went to.
Hey. I don't know if I should write her name since there's no proof that it's her fault. Send me the names that you're considering though and if you're considering her in NJ then I'll let you know it's her Thanks
It is difficult to comment without an exam, but you might want to consider this. Remove both implants and let you chest (and your psyche) heal. In 6 months, if you still want larger breasts, find a good plastic surgeon and start again. I know this is expensive,but it is the most prudent course. The manufacturer might take pity on you and give you a discounted set of implants.
My left breast never softened or dropped like the other one. the surgeon said she didn't think it was a contracture but that the capsule was made too small. i had to pay 1,500 anesthesia fee for capsulotomy. 10 months later same breast bottomed out - had to pay 1,500 anesthesia and surgery didn't work after 1 month healing still bottomed out. The whole thing is effecting my relationship, mental health, I'm getting married July 18th and this is just too much right now. there's no way she's touching me again. What do I do besides file a lawsuit? i hate to go through all of that... Thanks for your advice. Kay13
what seems too be the problem? We cant help unless you let us know what has gone wrong, too big , too small, lopsided?