Had Breast Augmentation After 4 Children

I had breast augmentation after having my four...

I had breast augmentation after having my four children and feel a lot better about myself since having the procedure done. I had good results but have to replace my implants due to capsular contracture on my left breast.

I currently have 385cc's Silicone high profile implants and wear a C cup. I am 5'3 and weigh 130lbs. I would like to replace with 415 moderate profile Silicone implant since I will be replacing my implants due to capsular contracture. I would like to achieve a D cup.

Will 30 cc's make a difference in cup size?

Jose Luis Valero

I would recommend my doctor because of his professionalism and caring attitude towards his patients.

Has anyone actually gone with Dr.Valero ,My sister is thinking of going with him but we would like to see some of his work first,,,
http://www.valerosurgery.com/English/contactos.htm I found a website for this doctor if anyone was interested.
I wld also like info on this doc pls :)
has anyone gotten the information about this doctor? anyone else used him? can I please get his info?
Hi, when did you have surgery and can you give me the contact info..
Hello, would you mind sending the name and contact information of your surgeon in Mexico? Thanks.
Hello, Can you send the Name and contact information of your surgeon in Mexico. Many Thanks!
wow, thanx for includin his complete name. This price is in my range tho i wonder if they would do as good of a job of someone who chargers the double or so?? can u send me the drs full info?? would like to make an appt. thank u....
Do you have the contact info of your surgeon? I would love to see him due to his fantastic prices for I will be traveling quite a ways for this procedure.
Hello, I am so glad that you are happy with your implants. I had 2 children many yrs ago and have wanted implants baldy for many yrs to correct the size and elasticity. It would make me feel so much better. I've looked for several doctors in Mexico that are affordable since I've heard so many good stories, but with no luck at the price I can afford. I see that you paid $2,000 which is the amount I've heard about and THANK YOU for including his name. Others don't seem to do that! Did you really like the results and where in Mexico is he located? I am very interested and would like to see him (hopefully he's close the the San Diego Border??? I hope to hear from you soon I'm excited!! =)
Hi there, If you want a significant increase in size, 30 cc's will definetley NOT do that, 30 cc's is equivelent to a shotglass of liquid, if you want to go up one cup size adding 225cc's is about one more cup size, if i were you and you want a d cup I would go 500 cc's or even 550cc's would work as well. I would rather be safe than sorry, mine are in the 600cc range and im a 34d and i would like to go bigger i feel like in 3 years they shrank some, so always remember they are not going to be the same size a couple years after surgery......let me know what you come up with, also it might be a good idea to go under the muscle to prevent capsular contracture again, and it is very possible to go under the muscle with large implants....wish you well!