Unsatisfactory Tuberous Breast Correction

I had surgery to correct tuberous breasts over a...

I had surgery to correct tuberous breasts over a year ago. I had a lift, areola reduction, lowering of the breast crease and mod saline implants put in though areola incisions, partially under the muscle.

My breasts are very far apart, especially the left one which is almost in my armpit. I can also feel the whole, hard implant of my left breast. The ugly areola scars appear inside my areolas instead of completely around. You can also see my original breast on top of the implant.

What should I do? How can this all go about being corrected? Would silicone high profile have been better, but in a smaller size? I started out with 32b and now fit in a 32d bra.

I also have tuberous breasts, I live in QC and I want to have them bigger, could you tell me which surgeon you had?
Thanks for sharing... look they don't look that bad, if you could see my breasts right now before surgery I'm sure you'd agree that yours are just fine. I know you are disappointed and they are not the 'normal' that you wished they would have been, but stay positive. At least there are options for the future and you have a great body. I wish you all the very best with everything.
I had it done in Quebec, Canada and I remember wearing a compression garment or bandages but I don't remember for how long. It wasn't a bra.

It's been 3 and half years since the surgery and right now I'm considering revising with a smaller size or completely removing the implants. They feel terrible and limit my mobility. They will never be normal looking or feeling breasts with hard bags of water in them, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to help the appearance with a method using my own tissue. (Be it either fat grafting or a new method they are working on that will apparently be available in 10 years.)

He just seemed interested in money.