Past Teenage Breast Implant Patient, then Double Mastectomy in 1993 - Missouri

There were no pros, just cons. Did it to correct a...

There were no pros, just cons. Did it to correct a congenital deformity of chest wall, which ended in a mastectomy of both breasts in 1993 at the age of 35 with extremely failed implants attached to destroyed breast tissue.

MY PROVIDER? my parents, who funded this great medical snafu. Implants were a birthday present 7 days after my 18th birthday in 1976. I am 51 yrs old now. Still trying to blow the candle out on this horrible gift.

Causation of silicone~ proteins accumulate on the surface of silicone, silicone breast implants and other silicone implants AFTER they are in human body.

Then those who want to uphold their oath of First, do no harm would incorporate the SCIENTIFIC TRUTH that protein excesses are common in many diseases, (lupus, RA, multiple sclerosis, sarcoidosis, dermatomyositis, skeletal dysplasias, insulin resistance, scleroderma, other diseases of autoimmunity as well as cancers- myeloma, brain, lung and other cancers....diseases, primarily those that stimulate/exert = "turn on" the human immune response, via the placental barrier though fetal cells.

with breast implants it would be best to use stem cells in a mold with good blood supply. Good luck...it will take yrs to craft/tailor a breast implant to the variants of genes, of KEY genes to avoid an adverse reaction of the exerting/turning on process of the human immune response...via the placental barrier through fetal cells. Besides the breast implant companies do no want the truth known of the exerting process of breast implants and the harm that is exerted upon the human immune response. Via the placental barrier through fetal cells in offspring. Mothers are smarter than you all may think...they have a lot of resiliency too to make the truth be told~ Watch what is about to happen in our society.

Epigenetics? OMICS? LIKE with the chemical...

Epigenetics? OMICS? LIKE with the chemical adjuvancy of breast implant lot numbers?

Yes...I really do hear a death rattle within the ART OF MEDICINE. You all (within the Division of Plastic Surgery) really need to craft/tailor ALL breast implants/the chemical adjuvancy of breast implant lot numbers to the variants of KEY genes that are being NOW /have been (in the past) been exerted/"turned on" which was NOT the "cause" of ones genetics at all. Hey, I have many, MANY lesions that have grown in my brain. I have so-called multiple sclerosis, but my MS is clearly NOT classic, but very, VERY aggressive. The bovie was used in an oil contaminated field way back when... Silica crosses the blood brain barrier, you all...NOT just silicone crossing the blood brain barrier...I promise.....stop the electrocautry in an oil contaminated field, OK?

You are NOT helping the variants of KEY genes withih the human body...you are just EXERTING/"turning on" the variants of KEY GENES with the usage of the bovie/elecautry in an oil contaminated field.

Silica will be a problem in the pathology entangled with the tissues of the patient...YOU ALL REALLY WANT THIS as business as usual for your patient? NOt a good business practice.

Learn from the mistakes made with me...I was a past 1976 teenage breast implant patient opting for McGhan silicone gel breast implants to correct a congenital deformity of my chest wall...and back in 1993 at the age of 35 I corrected that problem...I just had the breasts with my implants attached removed. So glad that I did this procedure....gave myself extra time on this earth. Now I am 53 yrs old...and I am really glad I did opt for the mastectomy of both breasts/ with extremely failed implants attached. I WAS TRYING TO SAVE MY LIFE HERE. I am really doomed now because I am suffering that the fact of the matter IS I have had the variants of KEY GENES EXERTED/TURNED ON---thanks to McGhan/3M...and I have accepted what is going on.

I am still dealing with our daughter who suffers with scleroderma in the form of PSS/and the EXTREMELY SEVERE bone dysplasia, insulin resistance/AN, acanthosis nigricans and everything....she is NOT classic disease either.

Epigentics/ OMICS....I HEAR THE DEATH RATTLE WITHIN THE ART OF MEDICINE.

Are you listening? ...you need to. Learn from your mistakes from the past 1976 teenage breast implant patient -- me....we ALL need to work together IN UNITY for the sake of excellent womens health care and to uphold YOUR oath of First do no harm.

Cindy

I went to my plastic surgeon from 1976-1980...not much of your questions really apply to me, but I tried to answer them.

OH,and it was not $15,000 spent on breast implants since 1976 to date... more like $150,000 PLUS as life is pricelss & this has cost and continues to cost our family....

Exerting, "turning on" one's immune response with the chemical adjuvancy of breast implant lot numbers, in one's youth, via the placental barrier through fetal cells with the offspring costs a lot...the dollar amount on this? Well,life is priceless. Breast implant exposure should NOT be about the dollar amount on one's life as life IS priceless.

It is a true shame that those within medicine (breast implant companies) fail to keep their patients IN THE ONGOING BREAST IMPLANT STUDIES.

What is the real problem going on here?
I can tell you, because I have lived it first hand since 1976 as a teenage breast implant patient...have walked the walk, so I CAN talk the talk.

Anyway, it does not matter about the companies & what they study, because companies do not want to show the Scientific truth that breast implants exert/turn on the human immune response over the time factor of exposure to the chemical adjuvancy of breast implant lot numbers.

Not having enough patients to remain in any study gets them off the hook (for now) as they continue to bushwhack women's health, humanity and the generations to comes as a whole, as those within the medical community fail now to date, like they did in the past (at their own free will) to HLA-type ALL breast implant patients BEFORE breast implant surgery. This is NOT too difficult to understand here....a monkey could figure this out what is going on with breast implants & the harm they do "cause" to the human body.

Humanity needs the Scientific truth about breast implants for a change....and companies have been given a ton of time to do their studies & still can't get the task accomplished.

Remember---
Truth VS. Fact
Truth is absolute, unchanging in tangible form.
Fact is that which we perceive with the physicial senses meaning that fact is what it "appears to be". It may be either tangible or intangible, but to deny factual reality on the sense plane is to deny that the Scientific truth IS: proteins accumulate on the surface of silicone/silicone gel breast implants and other silicone implants AFTER they are in the human body...then those of us who really want to uphold our oath of First, do no harm to that highest of high standard would indeed incorporate the scientific truth that protein excesses are common in many diseases, primarily those that stimulate the human immune response, like MS, RA, scleroderma, lupus, sarcoidosis, insulin resistance, dermatomyositis, other diseases of autoimmunity as well as cancers, lung/brain/myeloma/lymphoma/sarcoma....all in which can present as classic disease or disease-like within the human body when exposed over time with silicone gel breast implant lot numbers.
Being a past 1976 teenage breast implant patient I have learned this from my hellish experience with breast implants.

Silicone is silicone.
Breast implant companies and plastic surgeons need to find a new material for their patients that IS embraced by the human body...and learn this time to better track things in a neutral manner as they better understand the variants of genes/ of the key genes that are being elevated/exerted/ turned on by silicone gel breast implants/platinum in the implants....

The choice is yours to sell your soul (and immune response & offspring) down the river when one opts for silicone breast implant lot numbers.

Cindy
Was glad to again read my words...oh, how true...and "If I had an hour to save the world, I'd spend 55 minutes defining the problem". Albert Einstein Of course I am not Einstein, just a very simple Missouri housewife who opted for silicone gel breast implants in 1976 as a past teenage breast implant patient to correct a congenital deformity of my chest wall, who over time got smarter from the experience and opted for the mastectomy of both breasts, (which did correct my chest wall problem even if I ended up with massive scars on chest wall) which the mastectomy was very helpful for my genetics, those variants of genes, of KEY genes that were elevated/exerted/turned on by my extremely failed/flawed/toxic 3M/McGhan breast implants. I now at almost 54 I would consider myself very healthy, except for growing many, MANY, MANY lesions in brain (getting a brain white out) and experiencing bone deformations which are extremely painful, but all expected seeing the exerting process of the chemical adjuvancy of my breast implant lot numbers. Wow, live and learn the hard way, while those within the Art of Medicine look the other way damning humanity and the generations to come as many climb their own ladders to get ahead in life within the art of medicine. The big companies too are doing this rather than crafting/tailoring all breast implant materials to genetics so that patients can avoid adverse reactions and/or death. Living classic multiple sclerosis, or MS-like? Sarcoidosis of the brain? or better, silicone (silica) crosses the blood brain barrier (note--17 April 1996 The Editor The British Medical Journal Tavistock House Tavistock Square LONDON, Silicone Implant Disease and Mineral Oil Adjuvants In Experimental Immune Diseases, Dr. PB James PhD FFOM) or worse I am going to end with brain cancer exerted/turned on from my failed silicone gel breast implants. So, to date 2011 patients are not fully being followed in studies as it looks like not many are staying with the studies, there is no brain tissue registry for breast implant patients, let alone a good breast implant registry for ALL patients, past & present. Looks like in 2011 the same old medical snafu is going on with "new" breast implants...only difference new faces are suffering and new players in the game. Two hit theory? Epigenetics? One thing is certain, silicone is silicone : An adjuvant is a substance that can inhance the immune response to a foreign material (such as protein). Remember, enhance a foreign material (silicone) such as protein- which protein excesses are common in MANY diseases (lupus, scleroderma, RA, sarcoidosis, insulin resistance, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS --note osteopontin/A PROTEIN that regulates BONE ...protein excesses common in many other diseases of autoimmunity as well as cancers, lung/BRAIN/MYELOMA/LYMPHOMA.... Voltaire was correct "Doctors put drugs of which they know little into our bodies of which they know less, to cure diseases of which they know nothing at all". This includes ALL breast implants....My suggestion, learn more about the human body, do studies in a truly dispassionate/neutral manner / tracka patients lot better...and tell the truth. Simple....really simple. I have learn a lot more over the years from the last time I posted, which IS exciting for me as a past 1976 teenage breast implant patient. I have walked the walk and very capable of talking the talk. Cindy